AKL - Towels at the Pool

Sweet Pea UK

DIS Veteran
Can anybody tell me if towels aer available for use by the pool at AKL. We are staying there in November and I obviously don't want to pack any if it isn't necessary. I know they are available at the water parks - just wondered about resort pools?

Yes, towels are most definately available at the AKL pool. I just got back from AKL with my DD4 and we used the towels at the pool. They also have swim vests for children in a variety of sizes if you happen to need those.

Thank you LIbertylover - that's most helpful and now I have even more room in my suitcase for all the things I want to buy!!

What did you think of AKL - it is going to be our first visit?

I will echo...lots of towels at the pool...in Fact I got several and really got cozy :cloud9:

You will love AKL...we did. The staff and lobby was great, and yes it does smell like wood burning but in the best possible way. :rotfl:

The rooms were very nice and I know people say they are dark, but we did not understand that. We liked looking at the animals so we had the curtains open most days but even at night, there was plenty of light in our room. The bathrooms are really nice and the mousekeeping was first rate. We got towel animals or they did something cute with my son's stuffed animals, everyday. We did tip daily.

We found the buses to be prompt and easy to use. The pool area was clean and really beautiful. I can't really think of anything we did not like. If you have any questions, I will be happy to try and help out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter