AKL (studio with Queen / Bunks or Q/Q) DVC

tigertimbo

Earning My Ears
How do I guarentee a studio with (queen / queen) or (queen bunks)? The view is not as important as the bed types. I am looking at renting points.

Would a value studio have this bed type?

How do I guarentee a studio with (queen / queen) or (queen bunks)? The view is not as important as the bed types. I am looking at renting points.

Would a value studio have this bed type?

DVC studios at AKV have one Queen and a sleeper sofa. That's it - no other options. Sorry.

OKW has the only studios with 2 queen beds in DVC. The pullout beds are pretty comfortable though. I never had a problem sleeping on them.

And the only DVC that has bunkbeds is the Treehouse Villas at SSR. Those are 3-bedroom units.

so the rooms i see with the bunk beds are only avail thru disney?

The only DVC resort with bunks is the Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs Resort. The bunk bed rooms at AKL are not DVC villas.

But ther ARE DVC villas at Jambo, not ones with bunk beds though. Just wanted to clarify that.

Correct there are DVC villas at Jambo and they are all on the 5th floor there.

All DVC villa Studios with exception of OKW have 1Q bed, 1Q sleeper.

Bunk Beds are available at Animal Kingdom Lodge (the hotel).

Hope this helps.

Correct there are DVC villas at Jambo and they are all on the 5th floor there.

All DVC villa Studios with exception of OKW have 1Q bed, 1Q sleeper.

One queen bed and one DOUBLE sleeper sofa, not queen.

The sixth floor of JH also has DVC villas, the AKV Concierge villas (five two bedroom lockoffs - three savanna, two pool).

Deb & Bill said:
One queen bed and one DOUBLE sleeper sofa, not queen.

The sixth floor of JH also has DVC villas, the AKV Concierge villas (five two bedroom lockoffs - three savanna, two pool).

Thanks forgot about the Concierge Villas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts