AKL Questions

bb_in_alabama

Earning My Ears
I've got a couple of questions about AKL. We are going down there toward the end of April. We have two boys (5 and 1). We have booked a Savannah View room.

We have "requested" a room with a refridgerator. How can we assure that we can get a room with a refridgerator? What about a coffee maker? What about a microwave?

Any specific room or view suggestions?

Thanks!

.WELCOME TO THE DIS!!!

The only rooms that have refridgerators are concierge rooms. Otherwise you have to rent one. They are around $11 per day. I don't know about coffee makers, but I don't think you can get microwaves

bb,

Last year we thought about taking our own small microwave to keep in the room but decided against it. I think all the food courts at the hotels have microwaves that anyone can use so we just decided to do that. If you had rather have your own in your room, people have posted here before that they just took their own and kept it in their room with no problems. Hope this helps!

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter