AKL (pool view), Copper Creek (deluxe studio/walk-in shower), Coronado Springs (tower water view king)?

SUSAN O'BRIEN

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide between AKL, Copper Creek, and Coronado Springs. Have only been to Coronado Springs recently and it was lovely. This will be a resort stay only, no parks. Coronado is posted as a package hotel for cheer competition (as are Caribbean and POP I believe from 2/7/20-2/9/20. We would not begin our stay until 2/9. Two questions: (1) for those who have experience with cheer events how disruptive are they? We went twice during Pop Warner and frankly, God Bless them, they were noisy, particularly at Disney Springs. Talented mind you, but unsupervised and cheering loudly everywhere they went. I enjoy their excitement and certainly can and have appreciated their talent. However, not sure how long cheerleaders etc. will extend a stay thus worried regarding Coronado and perhaps serenity there. (2) The other two we have never been. The objective is to relax. I welcome any suggestions and requests that would be appropriate for room placement at the resorts. I appreciate your time. Thank you.

I’ve only stayed at AKL out of your list, but can tell you it my absolute favorite resort. The atmosphere is amazing...they have great restaurants and their pool to me is awesome. Hope you have a great trip. We will be there at the same time but at Saratoga Springs for the first time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!