AKL over Christmas 2017

jeremeyp

Mouseketeer
We are new to DVC. Our home resort is SSR and I have that booked for Dec 21-27, 2017. Yes, I know how busy it will be. We've been to WDW multiple times in both busy and down times.

We are more than ok with staying at SSR, but due to using fewer points, we'd like to get into AKL. I'm wondering if anyone has had luck booking 1 bdrm value or standard at AKL 7 months out over the Christmas holiday. I'm anticipating that it's going to be nearly impossible.

For that time period in 2016 at 7 months out, the 1BR value and club level rooms were gone for all nights, the Jambo standard and savanna view 1BRs were open, the Kidani standard view 1BR was missing three nights and the savanna view 1BR was open. In 2015, it was similar except that the Jambo standard view 1BR was also missing two nights.

Last edited:
For that time period in 2016 at 7 months out, the 1BR value and club level rooms were gone for all nights, the Jambo standard and savanna view 1BRs were open, the Kidani standard view 1BR was missing three nights and the savanna view 1BR was open. In 2015, it was similar except that the Jambo standard view 1BR was also missing two nights.
Thank you. There appears to be some hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter