AKL or Pop Century

MikeWazowski

DIS Veteran
I may have asked this question before, but I can't remember the answers.

Should I stay at the AKl Standard room or at the Pop Century. I am assuming that price for the AKL in January(10-20) wil be 109 like it was last year with the codes. But, I have noticed that expedia is offerinf Pop Century for 55.

I know that the amenties will be a major different. But, the chance to stay at a new (even though it took like 4 years to build and open) hotel it pretty tempting. price really is'nt the factor. It comes down to staying in a new room at a value or staying at a deluxe.

Thanks

Well, if it were me I'd book both resorts for my vacations length. If the discounts for AKL never happened I'd cancel that ressie and go to PC for my vacation. If the discount happened and was truly curious about how it was at PC then I'd AT LEAST split my stay with the the first few days there then transfer over to AKL to close my trip. I'd just modify both ressies to the length of stay I wanted at both resorts. To tell the truth though to get to know the resort thoroughly I'd seriously consider staying at PC for the entire length of my vacation even if there were great rates at AKL. Had PC been opened when I'm going to WDW this October I'd have stayed there for my LOS to scope it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter