AKL on Thursday...Room Requests?

Bob NC

DIS Veteran<br><font color="red">I am a trained pr
I'm going to fax the room controller at AKL in a little while. I have requested a King bed, and we have a Savannah view room reserved. Is there any particular location I should ask for?

We stayed in Rm 4433. It was a king room with full tub. Located on the Zebra Trail overlooking the Arusha Savannah. We had a great time viewing the zebra, giraffe, cattle etc. We were close to the elevator to the pool and Mara's. Not to far a walk to the lobby. We were very happy with this room.

The first night we arrived, we were assigned another room. Rm 5138 was not a king (wasn't one available) overlooked the Sunset Savannah and the dumpsters! We politely complained and were moved the next morning. The CM who delivered our bags to the new room commented that he didn't know why they didn't change 5138 to a standard view as they received so many complaints.:confused:

Hope this isn’t too late! Try and get a room on the Arusha Rock side. We were there (room 2501) and it’s definitely the best. Try also for the middle rooms – I wouldn’t want to stay much closer to the lobby than we were but too far out might not be too good either. We were glad we were on the second floor as we were closer to the animals with no trees inbetween. Some people prefer to be higher up as they can see further.
Hope you have a fantastic time – don’t forget to write a trip report when you get back!

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter