AKL LITE unofficial FAQ thread#10 - I believe that's known as a 'Jambo Dozen'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good morning, Js& Ks! :sunny:

One week from right now Bob and I will be buckled in awaiting takeoff! :hyper:

Good afternoon, Js & Ks! :sunny:

It is 74 degrees and sunny here today. Tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same.

And the best news is that the long-range forecast for WDW while we are there is for that kind of weather. Let's hope it doesn't change drastically as we get closer to our trip! ::yes::

Good afternoon, Js & Ks! :sunny:

It is 74 degrees and sunny here today. Tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same.

And the best news is that the long-range forecast for WDW while we are there is for that kind of weather. Let's hope it doesn't change drastically as we get closer to our trip! ::yes::

Gorgeous here in Georgia too! :goodvibes

We will have GREAT weather for this F&W trip, Elin!

Rainy September is a distant memory!!! :thumbsup2

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Two more sleeps before we leave for the Sheraton at the airport. Basically packed (for once) and lesson plans are well on their way to being ready for my sub. :yay:

Two more sleeps before we leave for the Sheraton at the airport. Basically packed (for once) and lesson plans are well on their way to being ready for my sub. :yay:

...not me....I'll be on a plane in a little over 3-1/2 hours....:cool1:

So, here's my situation. My travel dates are 12/5-12/12-15. My TA is getting me a great deal on AKL (sav) or BW (STD).

Info: 2 adults, 2 kids (6,3). 5 day tix w/hopper. Main park is MK. 3 days of resort/DTD (down time).

I'm really leaning toward AKL, but have read on a few other boards that the rooms are very dark and not inviting. Bus rides are long to the parks, etc.

My first choice was WL, but not part of the deal as it's Christmas time and they have an awesome lobby.

Be honest and tell me the GOOD about AKL!nk

Thank you!

....mine too...I need a vacation from just doing my lesson plans! :faint:

[...I have over 150 students per marking period]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter