AKL LITE unofficial FAQ thread#10 - I believe that's known as a 'Jambo Dozen'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't see your words until after I quoted you (and the quote didn't work either...maybe I just need more sleep, or more wine. Definitely more wine!

not mine from web
Animal-Kingdom-Lodge-at-Christmas.jpg

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Still hanging in here, I see! :goodvibes

Can you still book the Wanyama Sunset Safari?

I'd like to do it in April if they still offer it!

edit...nevermind, did not notice the other thread. Dunno why there is two, but I see its still offered.

Since it has been 7 years since we were there, I am not certain what these photos show. But, for what it's worth... architectural similarities between Disney's Grand Californian and Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge

Thanks for posting those pictures! You can see the similarities. We'd like to stay there eventually. I've never been to DL. :confused3

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

......it looks like that antelope is coming out of the giraffe's b*tt.....

That's really funny. :)

edit...nevermind, did not notice the other thread. Dunno why there is two, but I see its still offered.

There are two threads because the DIS Moderators usually shut down a thread when it reaches "about" 250 pages. The best way to make certain that the "new" thread is found by regular readers is to set it up right around the same time the old thread will be locked. Luckily kimmar took care of that for us so we don't lose any info! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter