AKL Kindani DVC

disneywithbaby

Mouseketeer
Please help! We are staying DVC 1 bedroom villa kindani standard view in Nov. this is my first time every staying DVC or at AKL and I am ordering online groceries, are there toasters? microwaves? oven/cooktop? mini fridge? Is there a link I can find all this at? I'm not the onle organizing the trip so I have no clue where to start to find this out. also will I need my own towels, soap, shampoo??
thanks in advance

Please help! We are staying DVC 1 bedroom villa kindani standard view in Nov. this is my first time every staying DVC or at AKL and I am ordering online groceries, are there toasters? microwaves? oven/cooktop? mini fridge? Is there a link I can find all this at? I'm not the onle organizing the trip so I have no clue where to start to find this out. also will I need my own towels, soap, shampoo??
thanks in advance

http://allears.net/acc/faq_kidani.htm has a great overview. Yes, there is a toaster, microwave, stove, and full-size refrigerator. You can bring your own toiletries, but they do provide shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, as well as towels. Are you renting points? If so, housekeeping will be in on day 4 to replenish supplies. If you're staying on a cash reservation, they'll be in daily.

thanks!! we are staying with family who are using their points but it's their first time too. what type of washer soap will I need to use the washer? Do I have to wash all the real dishes we use at the end of the trip or just leave them in the sink? (I mean for the last day when we are running to eat and go) I should bring dish soap and a sponge for the dishes?
We have only ever stayed at AOA as a regular guest never DVC. sorry I feel so out of it! are there towels at the pool or do we bring our own?

thanks!! we are staying with family who are using their points but it's their first time too. what type of washer soap will I need to use the washer? Do I have to wash all the real dishes we use at the end of the trip or just leave them in the sink? (I mean for the last day when we are running to eat and go) I should bring dish soap and a sponge for the dishes?
We have only ever stayed at AOA as a regular guest never DVC. sorry I feel so out of it! are there towels at the pool or do we bring our own?
For dishes they provide you with a sponge and green Palmolive soap (every time we've been).

You'll have a fully equipped kitchen. Full size appliances including a dishwasher. They supply dishwasher detergent, liquid dish soap, dish towels, sponge, paper towels. We run the dishwasher when we need to and load it on checkout day.
There will be towels at the pool.
You will have a stacked washer and dryer and laundry soap for one load.
Since you are staying on points you will not receive daily housekeeping, daily freah towels, daily coffee and toiletries. Kidani is a timeshare not a hotel. If you are staying 7 nights or less, you will receive Trash and Towel service on day 4. They will empty the trash change the towels replenish coffee and toiletries.
You can choose to pay additional for extras including towel packs, Coffee and supplies and housekeeping if you choose. We never do

There will be a laundry room for people staying in studios. If you just need one more box of laundry detergent, they should have a vending machine in there.

The washers in the one bedroom villas at KV use standard laundry detergent (no need for HE detergent). The laundry rooms for the studios use HE detergent.

From the member website:
Laundry and Housekeeping Services
Disney Vacation Club Resorts offer laundry and housekeeping services. Read More About Laundry and Housekeeping Services

Disney Vacation Club Resorts offer laundry and housekeeping services. Daily housekeeping service is not provided for Members.

A 24-hour self-service laundry room is available at each Disney Vacation Club Resort. There are also dry-cleaning and valet laundry services. Villas with one or more bedrooms feature an in-unit washer and dryer.

Trash & Towel Service
For stays of 7 nights or fewer, Trash & Towel Service is provided on day 4, regardless of whether you're staying on a Member-discounted cash reservation, Vacation Points reservation, or a combination of both.

With Trash & Towel Service, Housekeeping will:

• Empty trash and replace liners in trash bins
  • Provide fresh bathroom linens
  • Replace bath amenities as needed
  • Replenish facial tissues, paper towels and toilet paper
  • Replenish coffee, sugar, cream and sweeteners
Full-Cleaning Service
For stays of 8 or more nights, Full-Cleaning Service is provided on day 4 and Trash & Towel Service is provided on day 8, regardless of whether you're staying on a Member-discounted cash reservation, Vacation Points reservation, or a combination of both. This cycle repeats for stays longer than 8 days.

With Full-Cleaning Service, Housekeeping will provide everything included with the Trash & Towel Service, plus:

• Change the bed linens
  • Vacuum and dust the vacation villa
  • Clean the bathroom(s)
  • Clean the kitchen/kitchenette and wash the dishes
Rental Guests (non-Members or Disney Vacation Club Members not booking through Membership) receive Full-Cleaning Services every day.

For all of the above, additional Housekeeping Services may be purchased.

Additional Housekeeping Service Daily Rates:
  • Deluxe Studio: $30 per day requested
  • 1-Bedroom Villa: $45 per day requested
  • 2-Bedroom Villa: $60 per day requested
  • 3-Bedroom Grand Villa: $75 per day requested
Additional Trash & Towel Service Rates:
  • Deluxe Studio: $15 per day requested
  • 1-Bedroom Villa: $20 per day requested
  • 2-Bedroom Villa: $25 per day requested
  • 3-Bedroom Grand Villa: $35 per day requested
Note: Trash and recycling disposal areas are located on the premises for your use in between Full-Cleaning Services.

Pay As You Play
With Pay As You Play service, you'll be provided with the following amenities at no extra charge at the start of your stay and during each Housekeeping service. After that, you may purchase more amenities for the following fees (fees are subject to change):

• Toiletries Package: $5 - includes 1 facial soap, 1 bath soap, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 shower gel
  • Coffee Package: $3 - includes 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
  • Towel Package: $6 - includes 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat
  • Laundry Detergent (only in 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas): $1 - includes 1 box for 1 load of laundry
NOTE: Rates are subject to change without notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter