• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL Discounts for January???

anniet

DIS Veteran
Has anybody stayed at AKL in the month of January and gotten a decent discount?

Does anybody expect their may be discounts for this coming January?

Any info is appreciated.

I just got the AAA discount for January applied to our AKL ressies. At Mousesavers.com, the history for discounts (room only?) for January came out around October.

We are thinking of going the last week of January or early February as well. How much is your room rate with the AAA discount? Does anyone know if as Canadians we can use our CAA card to receive discounts? We usually travel to Disney in the summer but next year we are bringing our newborn daughter and so the summer would not be a good time to go. We have never used our CAA card for discounts at Disney (we use it at Universal and Sea World) so any info anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Tiger

The discount isn't huge, but we have a savannah view room for 260 (which includes the tax). Only thing with this is now we have a deadline to pay the entire hotel bill by 12-24-03 (Merry Christmas to my family! LOL!)

I am sending money a little at a time, so hopefully it will be paid up before hand. And of course, I am waiting for the great room code we will get (positive, think positive!)

Not sure about the CAA card - call and ask the CM. The AAA discounts just came out though, so yours may not be out, but can be applied once they do!

Good luck!

Thanks! I am waiting for codes as well - our dollar is doing much better these days, but we are still hoping for some type of discount!

Have a great trip! Tiger

WE have gone the last 2 Jan to AKL.

2003 Sav view AP rate 165.00 Plus tax
2002 Sav view AP rate 189.00 Plus tax

This year I am waiting to see if FTP is available.

AKl Standard View January 2002 - $124 plus tax
when we checked in, without asking, we were placed in a savannah view room! That was an AP rate!!
;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter