AKL Concierge???

Disneyhenry

DisneyRosie
We just up graded from Movies to AKL Concierge, it is just DH, DS (2) and myself, should I request a King? Can I request 5th floor or 6th? If so should I request a certain floor? I read that all the Concierge rooms at AKL had Savannah views, is this true?
I really would love for my 2 year old to see the animals from our room, I know that he will never remember the trip, but it will still be fun......
idea's???
:cool1:

All Concierge rooms are on the 4th floor, Ashua (sp??) savannah. Request the Zebra trail to be closest to the pool & food court. The lounge is on 6th. 5th & 6th are DVC rooms. Make sure to do the Sunrise Safari. It's worth the $$ & early rise.

So what is the deal with Concierge lvl at any resort? What is so special about it? Some snacks? It's not like Walt or Mickey tuck you in? Just wondering?

The AKL Concierge wasn't to much more $$, I thought that I would check it out. I am looking forward to better service, faster check in and with our little ones the snacks will be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter