AKL Concierge Question

kaylie&laurensmom

I am addicted to Mickey
Does anyone know if there will be a difference between the concierge services provided to DVC reservations vs. cash (regular lodge) reservations? One thing I can think of might be turn down service (no mousekeeping; no turn down??) I know we will still have access to the lounge and safaris. Will we have the expedited check-in? Just wondering if anyone has an idea.

Thanks.

I don't think anyone knows for sure at this point. I would like to know myself as we are staying in a Concierge Studio in March.

I haven't seen anywhere where DVC has actually said how they will handle AKV Concierge. I, like you, assume it will be similar to AKL Concierge, perhaps sans the turn-down service (although that would be a nice plus). We may just have to wait until December when DVCers actually start staying at that level.

If anyone else knows more please share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter