AKL Club Level

Spliter

Mouseketeer
I'm considering a last minute four day trip early fall. Possibly staying Animal Kingdom Lodge. What do you think of their club level? Worth the price difference? TIA

I'm considering a last minute four day trip early fall. Possibly staying Animal Kingdom Lodge. What do you think of their club level? Worth the price difference? TIA

We haven't tried CL, but we love AKL. AKL CL is on our list to try as I am always reading great things about the lounge, food offerings, and CL CMs. As far as the cost for CL, worth is subjective as it's different for everyone, but we think CL is worth it once in awhile. We don't stay CL every trip, but when we do, we love having the lounge for another place to sit and relax rather than in the room or around resort (although AKL has a beautiful lobby to sit and take in the surroundings). The food offerings are a nice perk, but the lounge to spread out in is our main reason for CL. Here is a link to the CL thread with information on all Disney resort clubs that might be helpful:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-and-questions.3414590/

Good luck with your decision :).

I LOVE their club level. If you can afford it and you are able to take advantage of it. Definitely go for it. I have done the CL three times; twice during my birthday and once for my mom's birthday. It was a wonderful experience. The CMs are so friendly and so HELPFUL with everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter