AKL Club Level safari tours

AKL Club Level safari tours

• Sunrise Safari with breakfast

• Sunset Safari with family style Jiko dinner

Results are only viewable after voting.

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
We currently have the sunrise safari booked but now I dont know if I should change it to the sunset safari. Which is more fun?

I loved the sunrise safari... but it sure was an "EARLY to rise" morning! lol! I would base my decision on that. Does your family like to get up early, or is it painful? Both safari's are really fun, though, so you won't be disappointed either way.:thumbsup2

We get up very early for work every day so that isnt a problem there. I am looking for the most fun I guess

Go for the sunrise safari more fun. What I was told by the guides that the sunset you only see what animals are around the lodge as the other animals are in for the night but who knows.

We currently have the sunrise safari booked but now I dont know if I should change it to the sunset safari. Which is more fun?

Over the years we have done both. The Sunrise three times and the Sunset safari once. They are completely different experiances and costs. I would recommend doing both if your budget allows. If you are looking to conserve cost then go with the Sunrise Safari as it is less expensive.

We loved both safaris. From reading your dining reviews, I think you would really enjoy the Sunset Safari--smaller, older group, more interaction, and great food.

I voted for the Sunset safari.
I have done both - on separate trips.
I'm staying at AKL CL this summer and doing both with my daughter. As much as I enjoyed the Sunrise Safari, I would say that the Sunset was more "fun". Our total group for the Sunset was 3 people. The Sunrise was 45+ people total.
The Sunset was just incredible and there was so much one on one with the guides PLUS dinner at Jiko was amazing. I can't wait for my daughter to experience the Wanyama/Sunset Safari this summer.

Sunrise follows the park safari route at a slower pace. They will stop longer so you will get a better view of the animals that are out but you will not get any closer contact.

Sunset safari drives through the savannahs around AKL. While they do not have the same variety, no predators, they do take you to where the animals are at the time. You get much more interaction with the guides which we found very interesting. You also get much closer to the animals, a young giraffe come up to the truck and ‘kissed’ my 13 YO DD when we were stopped.

Enjoyed the Sunrise Safari but would do the Sunset again even at the higher non concierge rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter