Akershus storybook dinner and children under 3...

lillykat

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me who went there with a child under three - we will be there soon with 2 under 3. Did they offer them an entree? How did it work? Last time we went DD was 15 months and we didn't eat at Akershus - but at Ohana they made her a children's meal, and at the buffets she got a small plate of food. But since this is a partial buffet and then you order a plate not sure how they work that one out.

I've been there twice, when my son was one and a half, and again when he was two and a half. We were told to make him a plate from the buffet (which he loved; it turned out to be a very full plate), and shared our entrees with him.

My older DS has a dairy allergy, and in lieu of him sharing the dessert, he was brought a popsicle. The chef brought one for my younger DS as well.

Went 2 times with DS under 3, both times we were able to order him an entree off the children's menu at no additional charge. The first time the waitress asked us what he wanted, I did a confused "but he's under 3...?" and she said it was no problem. The 2nd time the waitress didn't offer but when I asked if we could order him something she said "absolutely, if you want to" so we did, again no charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter