Akershus or Marrakesh?

lanagraves

Earning My Ears
One last reservation to make and I've narrowed it to these two. Travelers include me, DH36, DS15, and DS8. We are all adventurous and love to try new foods. Also, all three of the guys are big eaters so portion size will make a difference. From what I understand, it's all you can eat at Akershus. At Marrakesh, I like the idea of the sampler platter thing (not the Royal Feast but the other one), but is it included on the dining plan?

I haven't been to Akershus but Marrakesh is completely delicious. If you like exotic food, I highly recommend it. Plus, the live music and the dancing was really nice.

My kids...DD14,DS9, DD8...have requested to go back to Marrakesh!! The two little ones were not adventurous eaters and they sampled everything on everyone else's plate. My teen, who claims to be a vegetarian (to get out of eating dinner at home) tried lamb for the first time and loved it! As far as the Royal Feast...I have read that others were allowed to order it, while on the DDP, for an upcharge or the difference in cost from the other platter - just ask when you get there!

Yay! I'm so excited! I booked Marrakesh. We also have Rose & Crown, Boma, Ohana, Biergarten, Garden Grill, 1900 Park Fare, 50s Prime Time, Sci-Fi, Yak & Yeti, and Whispering Canyon. Think I better buy bigger clothes before we go! Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts