Akershus lunch or Flower & Garden kiosks?

aml1676

Mouseketeer
My ADRs open bright and early Monday morning and I keep going back and forth about lunch on our Epcot day. We'll be there during the Flower and Garden Festival in March, and while I had originally planned for lunch at Akershus I'm now wondering if we should do breakfast instead and then eat our way around the kiosks? I've seen photos of what was available last year, and it all seems amazing, but I'm truly torn. It's just me and my 5 yr old daughter - she's not exactly a foodie but can be persuaded to be a little adventurous. Thoughts?

With a 5 year and current pricing, _I_ would skip Akershus and instead do Garden Grill for a meal then the kiosks. The kiosks are so much fun but if you are on a budget just be aware you can go through some serious $$$ !!

It really depends on your kid. At 5 years old, my DS had zero interest in standing in, possibly, long lines for small plates of food with virtually no place to sit and eat it. We would use the kiosks for, perhaps, a dessert, snack or slushie and that was it. I would book Akershus for a time that best suits your touring schedule and perhaps plan on a snack, drink or dessert from the kiosks.

It really depends on your kid. At 5 years old, my DS had zero interest in standing in, possibly, long lines for small plates of food with virtually no place to sit and eat it. We would use the kiosks for, perhaps, a dessert, snack or slushie and that was it. I would book Akershus for a time that best suits your touring schedule and perhaps plan on a snack, drink or dessert from the kiosks.

Good point... she'll be turning 6 while we're there, but has the patience of a gnat, so... I hadn't really thought about that aspect. I was looking forward to sitting down for a break at lunch, and I imagine she'd prefer that, too.

Eating around the world always sounds appealing but never is as fun as we think :laughing: Given your little one's age, I'd do Akershus.

Yep, we're doing Akershus for lunch - we'll snack around the world showcase :) I think if I tried to bypass that many princesses I'd have a rebellion on my hands. I was able to get the ADR I wanted this morning, so we're set! Thanks to those who chimed in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts