AK opens at 9 when should I arrive?

If you're going for FoP I'd arrive 60-90 min before park opening

We used our fp for fop and rope dropped navi for a 9am opening we were at ak by 8am thru security at 810am. 820 the tapstiles opened and we walked and waited by tiffins and 830 pandora opened and we went on Navi river three time in a row with zero wait.

We arrived at 8:40 am for 9:00 am opening and we’re able to ride Na’vi with a 20 minutes posted wait, yet was about 11 minutes wait. There was no rope drop to be seen. Both Na’vi and FOP was open well before park opening.

We used our fp for fop and rope dropped navi for a 9am opening we were at ak by 8am thru security at 810am. 820 the tapstiles opened and we walked and waited by tiffins and 830 pandora opened and we went on Navi river three time in a row with zero wait.

Good to know. We have FOP passes for later in the day and DD really wants to try Na’vi river. So judging from your experience, most people rope dropping go straight to FOP then?

Good to know. We have FOP passes for later in the day and DD really wants to try Na’vi river. So judging from your experience, most people rope dropping go straight to FOP then?

Yes like 95 percent of the people will be going to the right for FOP stay all the way to the left for Navi. You will walk right on and most likely to go on 1 to 3 times with zero wait if you are located by tiffins come 830am. I am sure if you get there for 9 the wait would still be minimal as well I would think once you get to around 9:30am wait times will dramatically bump up

Yes like 95 percent of the people will be going to the right for FOP stay all the way to the left for Navi. You will walk right on and most likely to go on 1 to 3 times with zero wait if you are located by tiffins come 830am. I am sure if you get there for 9 the wait would still be minimal as well I would think once you get to around 9:30am wait times will dramatically bump up

Thanks for the tips! On EMM days, does Pandora open 30 mins earlier as well?

Thanks for the tips! On EMM days, does Pandora open 30 mins earlier as well?

EMM or EMH?

For EMH, expect the attractions (which are part of EMH) to open within 10 minutes of the posted EMH start time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter