AK morning of cruise?

LINZP

Earning My Ears
I'm going on a land/sea vacation Oct 4-11. I read somewhere that Disney offers an option to go/eat breakfast at AK and provide transportion to the cruise ship later that day. Does anyone know/done this? Does it provide enough time to see the park? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Lindsay

Did you know that you can start boarding the ship as early as noon? You may want to skip AK to get to the port early. The characters show up and it is great to get onboard the ship early. (Don't forget that this is actually one of your days onboard.)Pack your swimsuits in a carry on and you can be one of the first in the pools!
The Disney cruise is our all time favorite family vacation! Our daughters are 14 and 12 and they would rather do that vacation than any other.

Since you are doing the land/sea I'm not sure that there is earlier transportation from WDW. My DSis and I did the land/sea a few years ago and did the AK in the morning and took the bus from there. If I remember correctly the buses were there around noon or a little after. We did have the option of being picked up at the resort. We checked our luggage at the resort and they had a place to store carryons at AK for the cruisers. There were several buses picking up cruisers at AK. We did breakfast and a few attractions/ rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter