AirTran online check-in...

two*little*birds

DIS Veteran
I know you can check-in online 24hrs before your flight... is the system accurate in terms of timing? i.e. Might it possible 30 hours before, or 26? Or is it a firm 24?

Hoping to upgrade to business class. ;)

It's exactly 24 hours. If you are using AirTran credits you cab do that at midnight on the day before your flight though but you need to call the regular 800 number and not the rewards number as it is closed overnight.

Liz

FYI, for all airlines it is a firm 24 hours (excluding WN's EBCI). Often you have to wait a few minutes after the 24 hour mark.

I'm pretty sure this a TSA directive for all airlines. Can't on line check prior to 24 hrs.

It's exactly 24 hours. If you are using AirTran credits you cab do that at midnight on the day before your flight though but you need to call the regular 800 number and not the rewards number as it is closed overnight.

Liz

This is only to upgrade from coach to BC using A+ credits. I don't think they check you in yet though. You still have to wait till T-24 hours to checkin online and print boarding passes. Though your BC seat is confirmed.

FYI, for all airlines it is a firm 24 hours (excluding WN's EBCI). Often you have to wait a few minutes after the 24 hour mark.

Just to point out that it is for US airlines (possibly the rule for other countries, but not worldwide). I've checked in (and printed my boarding pass) much farther out than 24 hours for other airlines (mainly in Asia).

Doesn't apply to most people here, but I was shocked when I realized that I could do so (I had assumed that the 24 hour thing was worldwide).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!