AirTran/Logan or SWA/Manchester in Oct?

xterratri

<font color=blue>Recommends the "livestock" workou
I have my ressies for Oct 7-10 at OKW and have been looking at airfare. Since it will be just a quick trip down to do MNSSHP and Food and Wine, I want the cheapest airfare I can get. However, neither have released rates for that time period yet. What is other people's experience with this choice?

Since neither have released dates/prices yet, I'd make my decision after I see what each has to offer. As far as convenience goes, which airline/airport works better for you??

I usually fly SWA out of PVD because it's closer & easier for me, and their prices are usually a little better than any of the Logan airlines.

But only you can ultimately answer this!!! Good luck!! :teeth:

Check out JetBlue out of Logan. They have their Oct schedules out now. We have flown JetBlue 4 times out of Logan and absolutely love them!!

I always go with Jetblue out of Logan. Last year, the round trip for the second week in November was $145ish per person including all the taxes and fees. I'm eagerly awaiting the prices for November, myself. Right now, it looks like it will be around $200 per person for a Friday through Tuesday (including taxes). Go during the middle of the week for like $160rt.

Oh, there is also Independence Air (www.flyi.com). They might have a good deal, but you'll have to connect.

As for the particular airport, i do not know which one is likely to be cheaper. You will most likely see Air-Tran come out with its rates for that period before SWA. Except for its higher priced business class, AT rates will generally be the same for all seats. With SWA, you have to play the game of checking its site constantly because it has several discount rates and to get the rock bottom rate, you often need to hit its site and reserve on the day it comes out with rates for that period, which will not likely be for a few months at least. Note that in other areas, we have found SWA's rock bottom rate to be lower than any AT offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter