Airtran-ATL airport....

hollerfolk5

Earning My Ears
We are a party of 9 (4 Adults, 5 kids youngest is 5). First time to ATL and its been a long time since I've flown. Does anyone know if theres any way to find out if we have to change terminals? Hoping to make a smooth change. Also does anyone know if there is delays will Airtan put us on the next flight out? There seems to be several more that day and we are the 2nd am flight out. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

We are a party of 9 (4 Adults, 5 kids youngest is 5). First time to ATL and its been a long time since I've flown. Does anyone know if theres any way to find out if we have to change terminals? Hoping to make a smooth change. Also does anyone know if there is delays will Airtan put us on the next flight out? There seems to be several more that day and we are the 2nd am flight out. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Airtran uses terminals C and D. What I like to do is go in and check the flight you are arriving on and leaving on to see what the gates are for that particular day. I then do this a bunch of days in a row just to see if the gate are fairly similar. This gives me a good idea of what "could" happen. Obviously gates can change, but it gives you a baseline. The best way to do this is to click on "flight times" on the home page and put in your departure city and arrival city. It will list both flights together and makes it very easy to check. I really like that Airtran.com lists gate numbers for every flight.

Best of luck. We fly Airtran tomorrow!

Duds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter