Airport

DQfreak23

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
Does anyone like being at the airport waiting to got to WDW i absolutely love it. but i hate it on the way back home its so sad

DQfreak23 said:
Does anyone like being at the airport waiting to got to WDW i absolutely love it. but i hate it on the way back home its so sad

Sure is hard on the way home

I love just sitting down at my gate knowing that in less than 4 hours ill be on the Magical Express! Its just so magical!!!!!!!!!! pixiedust:

I love just sitting down at my gate knowing that in less than 4 hours ill be on the Magical Express! Its just so magical!!!!!!!!!! pixiedust:

I always loved Magical Express, we only used it twice, though. It was almost always fun to sit in those mickey carpeted chairs, the welcome video, the easy, suitcase care. And the welcoming employee with the Mickey Glove!
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

LOVE THEM! i love watching the planes taking off! i also love having to wake really early to catch at flight , i always find it more fun! But then i have a 9 hour flight to Florida :O

I hate coming back to england tho! xx

LOL yes, the last time or in 2007, I was at the airport and loudly said, "OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED WHEN I GET ON THE PLANE I'M GONNA EXXXXPLOOOODEEEEE!" So then my mom yelled at me and told me not to mention exploding and planes in the same sentence. The end! ;)

I love waiting in the airport when going to Disney. I usually don't sleep the night before, because we have to leave my house at like 4:00 AM, and then I just sleep for 2 and a half hours on the plane, its a pretty short trip.

LOL yes, the last time or in 2007, I was at the airport and loudly said, "OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED WHEN I GET ON THE PLANE I'M GONNA EXXXXPLOOOODEEEEE!" So then my mom yelled at me and told me not to mention exploding and planes in the same sentence. The end!

:rotfl2::rotfl: I love that!!! That is awesome!!!!!

Of course I love being at the airport!! I love when I land at MCO, even though I know that I have to wait for practically forever I am still super excited! How can you not be excited about going to Disney World!:)

I would wait a week in an airport to go to Disney. As long as i can go there in the end. And air planes are my favorite way to travel, the veiw from the air is amazing. :-)

I love MCO so much. Much better than Boston Logan. Seeing the signs to the Magical Express and the red carpet.. It gets me so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter