Airport Taxi Recommendations? GTA Area

OntarioMom0

Earning My Ears
Can anyone recommend a good airport taxi company (3 adults 2 kids) ? We live in the GTA. Leaving from Burlington going to Toronto Pearson Airport.

I'd check the yellow pages for a limo/ town car company as they may have a flat rate to go there. Most of the time Taxi's don't really like to go out to the airport as they can't pick someone up there do to the rules the Grater Toronto Airport Authority has in place.

I live in Mississauga and every time I go to the airport, I use Blue and White Taxi - 905 274 4444. I don't know if they serve Burlington.

Their fare is reasonable (compared to coming back from the airport) but the main reason for using them is their punctuality. Every single time I called them, they are on time.

They are also acommodating when we ask for a van (the 4 of us have travelled before back home with 10 volumes!!!).

Last October, there were 6 of us going to Cuba and they found a car that would take us all at once.

Camil

I live in Oakville and the local taxi company has a flat fee, based on where you live in town, and it's less expensive than an airport limo.

Call the taxi company in Burlington and ask how much it will cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter