Airmiles Shop the Block Earn up to 2,000 Miles

I bought the shampoo today at Sobeys, Daily Detox Crimson Orange Mint one, coupon appeared on receipt but I wasn't awarded airmiles. Customer service rang through a different one, Honey I'm Strong and points were awarded. Just a heads up.

Managed to get 5 offers done today! Two more to go... Shell and Rexall when it's spend $25 (just because I have like no money left lol). Phew! I did manage to walk all over the store but managed to find the tortilla kit, chocolate bars, spent $60 and had the poor deli guy helping me get $10 which was harder than it sounds because the ham was on sale at the cash but showed up as full price at the deli counter, so I had to do math! Also stopped at Global Pet foods for some dog food and voila! This is proving easier than I expected.

@Donald - my hero, I picked up a booklet at Sobeys (Ontario) today and it is different than the one you have posted for us. No Metro which is what I wanted but there are 3 Sobeys and 3 Foodland, not sure what else is different.

Edit : looks like it is missing Metro, Hudson Bay, Global Pets, Ace, Budget and Marlin.

Last edited:

Wow! Everyone has been working hard hunting down the offers!! I only did two. I bought the two wines from LCBO. 5 more to go! I switched to cash miles yesterday in order to get enough cash miles for the cash mile offers. I will continue the hunt on Saturday. LCBO takes about two days to post. I hope the chocolate would still be there when I shop in Saturday!

Have fun hunting!

@Donald - my hero, I picked up a booklet at Sobeys (Ontario) today and it is different than the one you have posted for us. No Metro which is what I wanted but there are 3 Sobeys and 3 Foodland, not sure what else is different.

Edit : looks like it is missing Metro, Hudson Bay, Global Pets, Ace, Budget and Marlin.

Hi Hon
that booklet posted was from (Ont) Rexall store,,the one from Sobeys (Ont) is different.
there are different offers in each Booklet,,,yes it's confusing.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Hi Hon
that booklet posted was from (Ont) Rexall store,,the one from Sobeys (Ont) is different.
Hugs Mel

It would make sense to me that Sobeys wouldn't want a coupon for Metro in their stores and vice versa ... but I was surprised. Thank you, I'll check out Rexall or Metro for the Metro coupon.

Hi Hon
Hugs Mel

Seriously? I didn't realize. Wow. So I picked one up from Sobeys yesterday. Rexall is offering one. Is Foodland, Metro and Shell offering them as well?

I really need to pick up a booklet (or two or three lol) If I can find something else to do rather than the Shell offer I could split up my gas purchases more and be able to get my other offer of go 7 times and get 150 AM which is better for me. Only if I can do at least one other STB though.

I did switch to 50/50 cash miles so I should be able to do the redeem one for Sobeys. Metro too I guess if I can find a booklet with that in it!

I am very glad it isn't like last year when you had to shop at all different stores. That was much harder.

I really need to pick up a booklet (or two or three lol) If I can find something else to do rather than the Shell offer I could split up my gas purchases more and be able to get my other offer of go 7 times and get 150 AM which is better for me. Only if I can do at least one other STB though.

I did switch to 50/50 cash miles so I should be able to do the redeem one for Sobeys. Metro too I guess if I can find a booklet with that in it!

I am very glad it isn't like last year when you had to shop at all different stores. That was much harder.

The Metro one might be online once it gets closer to the date.

Seriously? I didn't realize. Wow. So I picked one up from Sobeys yesterday. Rexall is offering one. Is Foodland, Metro and Shell offering them as well?

I was at Shell yesterday (did my first offer, yay!), and the cashier said they are being mailed out. I had no mail from air miles yet. I dropped by Metro, customer service had no idea what I was talking about when I asked for coupon booklet:rolleyes:.

For anyone on Vancouver Island, I found the booklets at Hillside Thrifty Foods yesterday.

A trip to Jean Coutu (the advantage of living near the Quebec border) on Monday and I'll be finished with an extra one or two coupons (in case).

@ottawamom , you might want to go to Jean Coutu this weekend if you can. This weekend (11/17-19/11) you can load a 50AM bonus if you buy 50$+ of cosmetics (just change your region on the app) that I will combine with the STB coupon 20X AM on 45$+ of cosmetics (11/14-11/22) and the get 5AM if you use 95AM (or get 15AM if you use 190 AM) (11/16-11/29). Their base is 1AM for every 15$ spent. To add to all those, I will check IGA to see if they have Jean GC and if so, buy a 50$ PJC GC for 10AM (a STB offer) AND I have an e-mail personalized offer for get 50AM when I buy my night cream so it will enter in the cosmetics category. For once, Jean Coutu should give me a nice number of bonus airmiles. Not as good as Rexall but not too bad either. ;)

Tried for my first offer yesterday at Rexall, but didn't realize the "spend $25" coupon doesn't start until Nov. 20th, so "wasted" my money! :) (Not a big deal, I'm in Rexall every second day anyway, so I'll get it again). Am working on my "25 transactions on Amex" and will try to hit up Children's Place today.
'

Reebee has "leaked" the Black Friday/Cyber Monday offer for Airmilesshop. There's a "coupon" for 150 AM :
Offer valid from November 14 – December 14, 2017. Get 150 AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases of $20 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes made at 3 or more different participating online stores.

Some stores might even have some multiplier offers!

upload_2017-11-16_12-57-28.png

Reebee has "leaked" the Black Friday/Cyber Monday offer for Airmilesshop. There's a "coupon" for 150 AM :
Offer valid from November 14 – December 14, 2017. Get 150 AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases of $20 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes made at 3 or more different participating online stores.

I think this part is just the STB offer. Dates and terms line up. Waiting until next week for multipliers is probably a good plan though!

I'm done! I had the day off today so I drove out to Sobey's... it's about a 20 minute drive so I don't go out there too often. I was able to use 4 STB coupons, along with some from my personalized Little Book of Bonuses. For a total spend of $74, I walked out with 172 Air Miles and enough offers to complete my 7 STB offers by day two of the promotion! :banana:

For the record, the 7 Ontario promos I used were:
  • LCBO Rioja red wine
  • 3 purchases from AirMilesShops.ca
  • Global Pet Foods spend $75
  • Sobey's Spend $60
  • Sobey's Tia Rosa
  • Sobey's Maple Lodge
  • Sobey's Herbal Essences
Now I'm seriously considering getting another AM card for my husband... there's still quite a bit of time left to max out again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter