Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Or even just buying $10 worth of stuff in the store. Lottery tickets if you buy them.

Yes, that too. I’m actually sitting outside Shell before I purchase an $25 iTunes gift card. I came here to see if anyone PM’d me before I purchase it but no one did. I’m sure I’ll need another GC before the promo ends if anyone needs the miles.

I just finished both mine and dh’s card at Metro today :santa:. Dd only ended up with Shell and LCBO on hers. I can’t even see a third offer she could do without it being money that we don’t need to spend so we just won’t bother with her card unfortunately.
I’m glad to be done the two cards ! I plan to use every last mile for gas in the New Year. It doesn’t sound too exciting but covering 2 months of gas with airmiles is awesome for us and frees up the money for some bigger expenditures we have on the way .

Too lazy to go back through the 57 pages - I was just reviewing my STB and there's only 6 - my LCBO is missing from about a month ago - should I be concerned or does LCBO take a long time?

I waited until the last minute to order Miss Fresh, it's supposed to be coming today but I haven't received any notifications and I'm a little concerned now. I was kind of counting on the 3 meals for later this week and didn't buy groceries as normal because I'm supposed to be getting this. Haven't gotten the airmiles for it yet, which is fine since I haven't received the order. I just wish they had sent an email about delivering today. Since it's Christmas Eve and all. I've cancelled the next few weeks, will most likely cancel the whole thing after I get the order and the airmiles :) Fingers crossed the food arrives, and that kiddo will eat it!

I did DD’s 7th STB shop today at Metro. The cashier was AM professional and I got all the AM posted on my receipt. Lysol wipes (big ones) were on sale for $2.99 and each purchase of 1 gets 10 AM. Now, I am waiting for the airmilesshop to post on DD’s card and everything should be all good!

I waited until the last minute to order Miss Fresh, it's supposed to be coming today but I haven't received any notifications and I'm a little concerned now. I was kind of counting on the 3 meals for later this week and didn't buy groceries as normal because I'm supposed to be getting this. Haven't gotten the airmiles for it yet, which is fine since I haven't received the order. I just wish they had sent an email about delivering today. Since it's Christmas Eve and all. I've cancelled the next few weeks, will most likely cancel the whole thing after I get the order and the airmiles :) Fingers crossed the food arrives, and that kiddo will eat it!

I ordered two weeks in a row, both to be delivered on Tuesdays and both were a day late. I called the first time because they didn’t notify me it was going to be late and they reimbursed the whole cost. The second week they sent me an email to let me know that there was a delay.

I cancelled after the second one, late once is ok but twice in a row is not.

I went back to Good food box after the second late MF delivery.

I ordered two weeks in a row, both to be delivered on Tuesdays and both were a day late. I called the first time because they didn’t notify me it was going to be late and they reimbursed the whole cost. The second week they sent me an email to let me know that there was a delay.

I cancelled after the second one, late once is ok but twice in a row is not.

I went back to Good food box after the second late MF delivery.

Mine did arrive, I was at my sister's for dinner (we left at 4:30) so not sure what time it arrived at. Food looks good. Two portions per recipe so it's a bit smaller than perhaps I am used to! There is a little can of corn, it's so cute lol! I will probably cancel in a week or so, after my airmiles post. I may try one of the others though, there seem to be so many of them now. Good food, Hello Fresh, and one about a plate? There is another one I saw that is more like nutrisystem I think, except fresh. As long as kiddo will eat one or two of the meals I'll be happy! Gives me a chance to make something new any way! Everything does look quite fresh. I froze the meats since I won't be cooking until Wednesday, perhaps I shouldn't have had it delivered until then... oh well! Live and learn?

Grrrrr, just checked my Metro receipts from yesterday. One has the 50 on it, one doesn't. And of course it's the account that I only had enough AM for the one cash transaction. If I go back to the store, can they do anything? I really don't have the funds to add another store for my 7th...
Double grrr. I did 3 STB using different cards at metro STB (cash miles offer) and didn’t show a coupon for any of them. And obviously didn’t get 50 bonus nor fulfill my 7th STB offer on each card. Now that it is after the date I will be scrambling on the 26th to get dog food and Miss Fresh or a chocolate cake from metro2go (really not needed!)

Double grrr. I did 3 STB using different cards at metro STB (cash miles offer) and didn’t show a coupon for any of them. And obviously didn’t get 50 bonus nor fulfill my 7th STB offer on each card. Now that it is after the date I will be scrambling on the 26th to get dog food and Miss Fresh or a chocolate cake from metro2go (really not needed!)
I thought I read somewhere in fine print a coupon wasn’t needed! Guess I misread that!

I thought I read somewhere in fine print a coupon wasn’t needed! Guess I misread that!

I so sorry you missed getting this offer completed on your cards. It was a bit confusing because there wasn't a bar code to be scanned but rather a code that needed to be keyed in manually. 99% of the time the bonus miles for using cash miles don't need a coupon to be scanned or shown so even the cashiers were confused.

There are lots of things other than baked goods from the fresh2go offer from Metro .. several people have ordered the lasagna, or they have fruit & veggie trays, sandwiches. Take a look at the site and see if you can get a meal by ordering something different on each card maybe??

Metro Fresh2Go menu

Mine did arrive, I was at my sister's for dinner (we left at 4:30) so not sure what time it arrived at. Food looks good. Two portions per recipe so it's a bit smaller than perhaps I am used to! There is a little can of corn, it's so cute lol! I will probably cancel in a week or so, after my airmiles post. I may try one of the others though, there seem to be so many of them now. Good food, Hello Fresh, and one about a plate? There is another one I saw that is more like nutrisystem I think, except fresh. As long as kiddo will eat one or two of the meals I'll be happy! Gives me a chance to make something new any way! Everything does look quite fresh. I froze the meats since I won't be cooking until Wednesday, perhaps I shouldn't have had it delivered until then... oh well! Live and learn?

If you want a promo code for a free Good Food box, send me a pm. I just got a new one in my box today that has a value of up to $87

I ended up telling my DH to go to Staples and buy himself something for $100...he's getting some nice headphones, but I really hate that the cashier didn't take the coupon seriously, even if DH ended up "appreciating" it!

a question for those of you who, like me, are counting on airmilesshops as your 7th StB but haven’t gotten miles yet: are you going to try and sneak a last-minute 8th coupon in, or gearing up to fight air miles if necessary?

a question for those of you who, like me, are counting on airmilesshops as your 7th StB but haven’t gotten miles yet: are you going to try and sneak a last-minute 8th coupon in, or gearing up to fight air miles if necessary?

We're not doing any extra ... nope, not happening! If I need to chase anything down in 6-ish weeks, so be it. I'm not spending anything more than I need to just because they can't get their poop together!!!

We're not doing any extra ... nope, not happening! If I need to chase anything down in 6-ish weeks, so be it. I'm not spending anything more than I need to just because they can't get their poop together!!!

I wont be doing any extra either.

My experience has been that Air Miles is pretty good about crediting the bonus IF you can back it up so I dont stress about it.

I was actually lucky in that I actually needed to do another Staples shop (in store this time) so I have 9 but I don't have to bother fighting for the online shop or the Staples online.
I did Sobeys, Metro, Rexall, Shell, Sobeys Urban Fresh, Staples, Foodland, I had done an online shop at Staples so that should have counted for 2 but now I don't have to worry. I only spent at stores I actually shop at. (well the Urban Fresh not usually but I did get an outing downtown and a free HBC gift card out of that day). Good thing I needed to buy an office chair at Staples. Other than Metro and Foodland (only shopped there last week) everything has posted.

My Metro and Airmilesshops have posted but not DD’s. Hope they get posted soon. I am not doing extra offers this time as well. I will just have to chase the miles down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter