Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Stopped at Sobeys, didn't spend $100 but the pasta that was on sale for 99 cents had 5 AM each!

Ohh what brand of pasta is that?

Would love to hear what you think of the meat lasagna....also wondering if it comes ready to eat or if you have to heat it...

Yes, hot! I phoned to ask that myself. I wanted to make sure if I had to cook it or heat it up that I gave myself enough time from pick-up to dinner time.

Also did Global Pets on Eagleson - got 2+10AM as I should for 16 cans of wet food - receipt says AIRMILES SPEND $50 PROMOTION SHOPTHEBLOCKGET 10 AIR Miles. I am going to go back and get my dry food another day using the other card because I find the weekend cashier there is a know-it-all with AM and she is aways wrong.

ARGH!!! I knew it! I knew my purchase today won't count. I am so going back to another location tomorrow to return everything and get them to do my purchase correctly!

My daughter & I got all her hamster stuff at $56.46 pre-tax. When the gentleman scanned the coupon, his computer/cash register popped up with 2 air mile options. Before I could speak he selected one. The wrong one... He selected a "spend $65 get 25 miles". Which was nice of him but I had to explain I wanted the "spend $50 get 10 miles" as per coupon for the large promo. He called over another lady and I explained again. She was familiar with the STB promotion and tried to help. She even voided the entire transaction (I had not paid yet); rang it all in again; scanned the coupon and this time it automatically put "spend $65 get 25 miles". No other options.
thread-sad-16.png

My receipt now says "coupon: spend $65 get 25 air miles" and shows "total air miles accumulated 25". I do not want to have to wait 120 days to fight to get this purchase count and get my 2,000 miles. Tomorrow I will drive to another location to have it refunded and ring it through again. I will make sure to explain I want the miles on this coupon and no other offers, even if it's offer more air miles!

I had trouble with it on my daughters card the other day too. It eventually did take. Did you get the confirmation email ?
Ok it’s saved on my Samsung account now but no confirmation email - how long did it take for you to get one?

Ok it’s saved on my Samsung account now but no confirmation email - how long did it take for you to get one?
I don't know as i've ever got an email from Samsung about adding my Airmiles # to my account --- but then I've had it forever, that's what our tv is and i had to do a warranty claim thru that YEARS ago.

Just updated the post with the coupon/UPC/receipt information, let me know if anything is incorrect or missing (post # 7)

I had to sign up my daughter for an account and that is what she got the confirmation email for. If you already had an account you won’t get the email.

Ok so went to the closest Shell, no idea the program is running, no books,
Went to Sobeys, Aurora since I know there is at least another poster here from Aurora,Newmarket, no books, no idea program running.
Went to LCBO, no books, no idea, did pick up one of the bottles, and it scanned.
1 down, 6 to go.

So it sounds like nobody has had any luck with the opt in and then pay at the pumps at Shell?

Ok so went to the closest Shell, no idea the program is running, no books,
Went to Sobeys, Aurora since I know there is at least another poster here from Aurora,Newmarket, no books, no idea program running.
Went to LCBO, no books, no idea, did pick up one of the bottles, and it scanned.
1 down, 6 to go.
Wow, you really didn't have much luck did you?!?! That's why i tend to wait at least a few days to actually venture into any of these promos, to let them get the kinks worked out. It's so frustrating to head into a store and not be able to find what i need -- get with it Airmiles and make sure your partners are fully aware of what's going on.

The next time I need gas I am going just go in and have it scanned to be safe. NS's offer is just to fill up 25L+ one time, so no actual bonus miles attached to that coupon.

LOL-that is my plan too. You never know with these big promos and it is not really out of my way to get gas at Shell so better to be safe than sorry

Hi Hon
Go to Shop The Block site
https://shoptheblock.ca/en/home

Go to pink button see all partners

https://shoptheblock.ca/en/partner_offers

Click on LCBO
there should be 16 products to choose from
https://shoptheblock.ca/en/partner_offers

When you click on each product "How To Use" you will be taken to the LCBO web site and can view the product and price range.
Hope that helps.
Just remember to have your airmiles card scanned when you purchase.
My buy posted the day after I made the shop on the airmiles site.
Maybe load the airmiles shop the block to your phone when shopping.

Example

prod_4212E.jpg
buy 1 Jacob's Creek Moscato
1.500 ml.
#406843*
Nov 15-Dec 1 2018
$23.95
12 airmiles

there are cheaper bottles than this one.

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

I bought two Jacob’s Creek Chardonnay at $11.25 each. I don’t see any bonus miles on the receipt but I have loaded the offer onto my card. The LCBO number of the wine is on the receipt. Does your receipt show the same info?

After a frustrating stop at Foodland-they had no books, and I hadn't printed off the coupon-I headed to Shell and bought a $50 Amazon card for the extra 20 AM and the buy in store STB. I'll use the gc later this week when I pick up all my wish list Christmas books for the kids. Then off to LCBO to pick up Jacob's Creek Moscato (our regular wine). So, moving right along with:
  1. Amazon through Airmilesshops
  2. Shell
  3. LCBO
  4. BMO at 8 purchases

Last edited:
Hi Mel,

I bought two Jacob’s Creek Chardonnay at $11.25 each. I don’t see any bonus miles on the receipt but I have loaded the offer onto my card. The LCBO number of the wine is on the receipt. Does your receipt show the same info?
Hi Hon
My airmiles ID number is located just below store info
The name of the Port I bought is listed on the receipt
Ferreira Dona Antonia Tawny Reserve POR
no airmiles on the receipt ,,but the next day 10 airmiles was posted on the airmiles website from LCBO

Hugs
Mel

Hi Mel,

I bought the same Chardonnay. The sku # on the receipt matches the sku # on the STB website for the Jacob's Creek Chardonnay AND my LCBO points showed up this morning. You should be good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter