Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Thanks for the update! I pick up my lasagna tomorrow evening from Metro and will report back what shows up on the receipt.

Me too,,I just ordered the meat Lasagna too!
Hugs
Mel

Would love to hear what you think of the meat lasagna....also wondering if it comes ready to eat or if you have to heat it...

Yes, Indigo is one of the only stores that gives miles for gift card purchases. I used it as my final offer on one card during the online promo, ordered an e-card and the miles posted and it counted no problem! If i had any need for $100 of product from them i'd use one card to buy them and the other to use them and tick off an offer for both cards :P

Hmmm, I might be able to do $100, so if I wait until 15x day that would be 75 am for buying the ecard. I have a couple of discounted Chapters gc to use up but 7.5% isn't bad if it comes with a STB checkmark.

Yes, Indigo is one of the only stores that gives miles for gift card purchases. I used it as my final offer on one card during the online promo, ordered an e-card and the miles posted and it counted no problem! If i had any need for $100 of product from them i'd use one card to buy them and the other to use them and tick off an offer for both cards :P

Perfect thank-you!!

Ok I have another question - I feel like this should be so simple but I’m just not sure! For the Samsung offer, I created an account, and then added my air miles number, but the air miles number doesn’t appear to save - every time I go back to the account page, the field is blank again. How do I know if it’s actually worked??

Also, is it the weekly redemption I’m signing up for with my HBC card? I was already enrolled in HBC Rewards, so just trying to add my air miles number...

Thanks so much - so I don't need to print anything?

no printing
I did grab a StB booklet and stapled my LCBO receipt to it.

This is what posted to my account the next day
15 Nov 18
S17007_LCBO_75.jpg
ERIN MILLS PARKWAY FERREIRA DONA ANT TAW RE +10

Regards
Mel

Last edited:

Would love to hear what you think of the meat lasagna....also wondering if it comes ready to eat or if you have to heat it...

Hi Hon
I will report back tomorrow evening,,the menu says served hot,,
Meat Lasagna
Description
MEAT LASAGNA
540 CALS/SERVING, SERVES 8, CH20

• Classic Meat Lasagna

SERVED HOT

Hugs
Mel

Ok I have another question - I feel like this should be so simple but I’m just not sure! For the Samsung offer, I created an account, and then added my air miles number, but the air miles number doesn’t appear to save - every time I go back to the account page, the field is blank again. How do I know if it’s actually worked??

Also, is it the weekly redemption I’m signing up for with my HBC card? I was already enrolled in HBC Rewards, so just trying to add my air miles number...
Ahh yes, you're right it SHOULD be simple but it took me several days to figure it out!! Here's how to do it and make it "stick"
You need to make sure you "lock" your AM number into your Samsung account by clicking the little tiny lock beside the field you enter you AM number into. It will look like this before you lock it
upload_2018-8-13_11-49-27-png.343439

and make it look like this by simply clicking on it
upload_2018-8-13_11-50-53-png.343440

I had trouble with it on my daughters card the other day too. It eventually did take. Did you get the confirmation email ?

Hmmm, I might be able to do $100, so if I wait until 15x day that would be 75 am for buying the ecard. I have a couple of discounted Chapters gc to use up but 7.5% isn't bad if it comes with a STB checkmark.

Actually my math is incorrect since I forgot the 50am wus $100 airmilesshop STB coupon. 125 am = 13% if converted to cash miles if it all works. Ok, I'm in to try it.

@Donald - my hero, when you received points for the giftcard, did you just buy the giftcard or did you buy something else with it?

Actually my math is incorrect since I forgot the 50am wus $100 airmilesshop STB coupon. 125 am = 13% if converted to cash miles if it all works. Ok, I'm in to try it.

@Donald - my hero, when you received points for the giftcard, did you just buy the giftcard or did you buy something else with it?

Nope, just bought the e-gift card. Once i had it I switched Airmiles accounts and used the gift card to purchase something on it!

Hi Hon
I will report back tomorrow evening,,the menu says served hot,,
Meat Lasagna
Description
MEAT LASAGNA
540 CALS/SERVING, SERVES 8, CH20

• Classic Meat Lasagna

SERVED HOT

Hugs
Mel

Thanks Mel....I guess I should have actually clicked on it to see the details....even better that it is served hot...no cooking for me!!!!

Did the Rona offer today, use 285 airmiles when you spend $30. Brought coupon but it says you don't need the coupon, just need to redeem. No codes on my receipt, no airmiles on receipt, manager says I won't receive them until the end of the promo so hoping it works out ok. I'll be watching my account before then.

I did the Shell on Eagleson- grabbed 25.5 litres, went inside to pay using coupon and my AM, then back outside, diff pump, 26litres and inside to pay with wife AM. Both gave me 5AM as they should - I believe the offer may be 18F11041

I noticed that Shell has the other coupon books with Sobeys in them now - someone earlier in the thread mentioned they got diff coupon books on Thurs than I did at the gas station - they must have been shipped 2 versions - I now have them both here on my desk

Also did Global Pets on Eagleson - got 2+10AM as I should for 16 cans of wet food - receipt says AIRMILES SPEND $50 PROMOTION SHOPTHEBLOCKGET 10 AIR Miles. I am going to go back and get my dry food another day using the other card because I find the weekend cashier there is a know-it-all with AM and she is aways wrong.

I also bought 17 rebar 1 foot stakes for the rink I'm building in my back yard and broke them into 4 transactions so I got 7 hits to my BMO Mastercard this afternoon so I will hit those 25 really quickly

Looking forward to the Sobeys urban Express on Dec 6th - I want some gift cards and you can do it 4 times.....plus knowing Sobeys they will likely run a parallel flyer offer and confuse/stress us out. I don't have a coupon book with this one yet

Looking forward to the Sobeys urban Express on Dec 6th - I want some gift cards and you can do it 4 times.....plus knowing Sobeys they will likely run a parallel flyer offer and confuse/stress us out. I don't have a coupon book with this one yet

Thanks for pointing out it can be used 4 times. I really don't want to go to Toronto to do this but if Sobeys/Foodland don't have a separate gc offer the same week, allowing 4 times might be enough to justify doing it.

Ahh yes, you're right it SHOULD be simple but it took me several days to figure it out!! Here's how to do it and make it "stick"
You need to make sure you "lock" your AM number into your Samsung account by clicking the little tiny lock beside the field you enter you AM number into. It will look like this before you lock it
upload_2018-8-13_11-49-27-png.343439

and make it look like this by simply clicking on it
upload_2018-8-13_11-50-53-png.343440
Thank-you!!! Thanks for the other link too!!

So for Shell in NS, it says I can either scan the coupon when I pay inside, or Opt In digitally and get my gas. I thought I opted in on the 15th, but when I got my gas tonight, I don't see anything referring to the promo on the receipt.

This is the first big promo I've been able to use the Shell offer, so not sure what the receipts usually look like for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter