AIRMILES BONUS BOOM BOOST (B3) Earn up to 800 miles

I took a look this morning to see the offers. I should be able to complete 6 for sure...maybe 8 depending on what I buy at Safeway. I wish we had a sobey's here as well. There is a FreshCo opening soon on the other side of the city, but it's not in an area where I go, so I will probably never go there. I will have to take a quick look...and maybe stock up for us and DD as gd LOVES her Annie's mac and cheese lol and maybe a few other items we will use.

Edited to add...I wish FreshCo did AM...but sadly they don't.

Last edited:
If I pick up the exact same product at Sobeys and Foodland that will count as two coupons, correct? I get so confused when they keep switching between partners and offers. It is a separate coupon, one has Sobeys at the top and the other has Foodland.

Looks like I will be able to do 8 on all 3 cards plus help DS1 out with his.

Reminder for those who live close enough to another province, or will be travelling to another province, check out other offers that can be completed.

I just checked the Quebec offers and will now be able to use 95AM Cash at IGA for another offer. (no cash outlay on my part, just AM Cash)

If I pick up the exact same product at Sobeys and Foodland that will count as two coupons, correct? I get so confused when they keep switching between partners and offers. It is a separate coupon, one has Sobeys at the top and the other has Foodland.

Looks like I will be able to do 8 on all 3 cards plus help DS1 out with his.
Yes...that will be 2. This time it's offers (coupons) rather than partners (different stores).

Combining three offers in one purchase? Is this good for 3 coupons?
Or do I need to do these separately?

coupon 1----- Shell use 95 cash rewards towards purchase (lottery tickets )
coupon 2------Spend 20$ in Lottery tickets
coupon 3------ Non qualifying fuel purchase $10.00

Thanks
Hugs
Mel

Combining three offers in one purchase? Is this good for 3 coupons?
Or do I need to do these separately?

coupon 1----- Shell use 95 cash rewards towards purchase (lottery tickets )
coupon 2------Non qualifying fuel purchase $10.00
coupon 3------ Spend 20$ in Lottery tickets

Thanks
Hugs
Mel

I don't believe lottery tickets are "non qualifying fuel purchase" so you'd need another $10 of something that works. But check the coupon, I might be wrong on that.

I don't believe lottery tickets are "non qualifying fuel purchase" so you'd need another $10 of something that works. But check the coupon, I might be wrong on that.
Yep your right no lottery tickets.
Can cash rewards be used towards the lottery tickets?

thanks

Quick fly-by post so you're not caught off guard, I'm not sure you are able to use cash miles to buy lottery tickets at Shell. I'm slowly working away at my documents that I use for these posts but had to respond to this while it's fresh in my mind. I know you can no longer EARN miles when you buy them unless it's a specific offer, they aren't in the list of exclusions for redeeming though so it's a definite, MAYBE :P

You can use your Cash Miles for Free* Fuel, Car Wash and in-store purchases (excluding tobacco products, Shell Gift Cards, partner/third-party gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law).

? regarding the T/C on this offer. The coupon says it's ready to use but the T/C say you must Opt-in. Which way is it going to be? There is no Opt-in button with this coupon use so what do we do?

Never mind. Turns out when you are logged into AM and you save the offer you have just opted in for it. (thought I'd leave this here in case anyone else wonders this as well)

Last edited:
View attachment 623537.

? regarding the T/C on this offer. The coupon says it's ready to use but the T/C say you must Opt-in. Which way is it going to be? There is no Opt-in button with this coupon use so what do we do?

I think when you click the little Heart and are logged in, you have opted in... but we may have to wait until tomorrow to see for sure. I have usually been able to opt in using the Airmiles App.

When I click on the heart in the Airmiles App it changes from "opt in" to "ready to use"

Just checking before I run out the door tomorrow morning to get gas.....
So I can use up one coupon by getting 30L of gas,,,yep I am on VERY low right now,,,
Now can I use another coupon by paying for some of the gas via 95 cash airmiles and now have 2 coupons done?

Shell always confuses me.

Thanks
Hugs Mel

I will be doing two other coupons at Shell to ,,,, but I am going to separate them and get individual receipts.

A. Spend $10 on non fuel item ,,probably gum and snacks.

B. Buy $20 worth of Scratch lottery tickets ( son's Birthday card).

So I can use up one coupon by getting 30L of gas,,,yep I am on VERY low right now,,,
Now can I use another coupon by paying for some of the gas via 95 cash airmiles and now have 2 coupons done?

Thanks
Hugs Mel

I will be doing two other coupons at Shell to ,,,, but I am going to separate them and get individual receipts.

All good and that's up to 4 coupons used!

Thanks
Hugs Mel

I was wondering about the same fill up and using AM Cash. I hope it posts quickly for you as I will do that on 2 cars tomorrow night if it works.

I was wondering about the same fill up and using AM Cash. I hope it posts quickly for you as I will do that on 2 cars tomorrow night if it works.
I am trying hard not to mess this up.... I am even leaving for work early tomorrow and bypassing TWO Shell stations that are famous for never posting right and going to a third station that always posts correctly ,,,ah the things we do for Airmiles ,,,lol
Hugs Mel

Good luck with the Shell test run Mel, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Only offer I'll be doing tomorrow is an online transaction on my secondary card because it has a targeted offer that expires at midnight. I'm hoping I can get Frederick to wait until after i drive into the city to need to be fed, that will be my 2nd fill up and give me an extra 50 miles as well.

I'm working on updating the first page with as much info as possible before this promo goes live at 00:00:01 TOMORROW. I've noticed that there's already an offer at Metro that wasn't there yesterday because i saved ALL of them already so make a habit of checking the offers regularly and pay close attention to the dates, terms & how to use them (some need to be activated/opt in, some have barcodes to be scanned and others have a code that must be entered by cashier)

I will be updating the entire first page regularly throughout the promo so please remember to use it as a reference. Feel free to ask questions if you need immediate assistance or if they haven't been answered on that page because more than likely there are others with the same questions and/or answers. One of the reasons I use a distinctive font (beyond the fact that i LOVE purple) is that it's easy for me to scan for my own posts, maybe it will help others find my answers. I do NOT consider myself an expert, I don't have any connections to Airmiles and contrary to what I've been accused of in private messages, I DO NOT get a kick-back of any sort from Airmiles!!!! I just have the time to do the research and keep ridiculously detailed records.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter