• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Just did it and both went through.

I'm just worried that the paper coupon will negate the load and go offer which is a better offer and I'll be left with 80 airmiles and not 100.

My offer was Spend $50 and get 80 Airmiles on both the L&G app and the email offer. I received both offers.
You won't know until you try. Just make sure you check your Airmiles balance on the receipt, so if for whatever reason you don't get both, they can do the adjustment right away.

Ok, so on AM Chat the other day, I was told that if the 2600 miles for the expired DL ticket I sent back weren't posted by Feb 28th, they would make sure I could get the discounted rate to repurchase the ticket after the 28th. I took a screenshot of the convo. Do you think that is enough, or should I be following up with customer service tomorrow? I am 99% sure the miles won't post tomorrow.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but I just go a free Cineplex pass for two through the Onxy site. It said there were only 300 available.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but I just go a free Cineplex pass for two through the Onxy site. It said there were only 300 available.

cool! What Onyx site are you talking about? Can you share a link? I tried to look around a bit but I can't find anything about these passes.

I've had no problems so far doubling up on the emailed coupons and Load+Go bonus miles at Rexall. The only thing I've noticed is that while the emailed coupons can be reused (so you could split your 100$ order into 2 50$ orders and use the coupon twice), the Load+Go only works once.

cool! What Onyx site are you talking about? Can you share a link? I tried to look around a bit but I can't find anything about these passes.
Can't copy link as it is on my account, I don't think it will show.
Open your airmiles account. Click the 'Your Profile' tab at the top. Then click 'Onxy Benefits". That will take you to a page that shows your Onxy information and has a big advertisement at the top. There are 5 circles on this ad. Its the 5th circle. Click on that then click on 'Get your tickets'. It said there were only 300 available so I hope there are some left. The ad is still there. Good luck.

Open your airmiles account. Click the 'Your Profile' tab at the top. Then click 'Onxy Benefits". That will take you to a page that shows your Onxy information and has a big advertisement at the top. There are 5 circles on this ad. Its the 5th circle. Click on that then click on 'Get your tickets'. It said there were only 300 available so I hope there are some left. The ad is still there. Good luck.
Thanks for the heads up, must be all gone, not showing up. Hope lots here were able to cash in.

Not showing up for me either. 5th circle is a contest of some sort.

Hmmm, my 5th circle is tickets to a specific movie (Goon: Last of the Enforcers).

I ordered them anyways. Does anyone know if I can give them to a friend if I can't make it? Do they ask to see your AM card?

I'm still showing the Cineplex offer. Its not specific to one movie, its the Cineplex night out ticket with popcorn and drinks. Maybe there are different offers for different collectors?

Mine shows the Goon movie also. Maybe it's because it's being shown in the city I live in. I would be so much happier with the other "any movie offer" as I don't want to see this one. Ordered them for my son anyway.

Hmmm, my 5th circle is tickets to a specific movie (Goon: Last of the Enforcers).

I ordered them anyways. Does anyone know if I can give them to a friend if I can't make it? Do they ask to see your AM card?

No, you just need to take the email pass you'll get.

Not showing up for me either. 5th circle is a contest of some sort.
It is the 6th slide for me...It says "Now Playing: A Great Night Out" in large purple letters, and in a circle to the right a picture of some people eating popcorn (in theatre) and it says in the circle "Right this Way".

Thanks for the instructions :) It sounds like the passes are only showing up for some, and alas, not for me. I'm not in a city with a Goon screening, so who knows how their program is picking people. :confused3 I hope everyone who got tickets has fun though :goodvibes

5th circle is a contest for me too. I think the Cineplex offer must only be in the east, I'm in Alberta.
Just to clarify, the 5th circle is a contest on my computer too. The 6th circle shows the "Goon: Last of the Enforcers Offer" and the 7th circle shows the cineplex offer I mentioned above..."Now Playing: A Great Night Out".

Just to clarify, the 5th circle is a contest on my computer too. The 6th circle shows the "Goon: Last of the Enforcers Offer" and the 7th circle shows the cineplex offer I mentioned above..."Now Playing: A Great Night Out".

I only show 5 circles on my Airmiles "Onyx Benefits". Are you in the west?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter