Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Thanks but it's not there. I'm looking on the Flipp app. Maybe promo is not in my area.

Tried uploading from Flipp and my image is too large. If you search energizer batteries on flipp and select shoppers $11.99, it will bring you to the page. They are three squares over from the batteries. I'm in Ontario but Shoppers usually only differs in food prices across Canada.

I'll try uploading again. It's the page before the perfume/beauty boutique items.

ok, added it, no idea if anyone can read it though lol

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3432.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3432.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Tried uploading from Flipp and my image is too large. If you search energizer batteries on flipp and select shoppers $11.99, it will bring you to the page. They are three squares over from the batteries. I'm in Ontario but Shoppers usually only differs in food prices across Canada.

I'll try uploading again. It's the page before the perfume/beauty boutique items.

ok, added it, no idea if anyone can read it though lol

Thank you so much for going to all this trouble!! I really appreciate it.
I also see it now as a one page insert in the actual flyer that we just got at home. But, for some reason, the Flipp App still doesn't show that page for me - and I'm in Ontario too! Seriously, ugh! Can you tell how badly I want to get these gift cards, lol.

I don't know specifically for Irving eVouchers but I previously ordered National car rental vouchers and they showed up in email less than an hour later.

Two days ago I ordered a Starbucks eVoucher. I got the confirmation email right away but no voucher yet. Anyone have any experience with that?
I always get the Starbucks within minutes.

Did they all show on your receipt? I used them today and everything except the Mega coupon showed in the box on my receipt.
On my receipt the 2 coupons that had to be scanned (the e-mailed one & the MM one) appear as separate items on the receipt. Then in the break-down it says how many were base, bonus & LnG offers. Makes sense or would you like to see a picture of the receipt?

On my receipt the 2 coupons that had to be scanned (the e-mailed one & the MM one) appear as separate items on the receipt. Then in the break-down it says how many were base, bonus & LnG offers. Makes sense or would you like to see a picture of the receipt?

Makes sense. Thanks! I think my MM was included with something else that I thought I had gotten more points for. All is good.

I hit Thrifty's today and I think I did well. $143 in groceries for the next week or so, plus a few staples that were decent prices (bigger bag of rice, etc.).
7 miles - 1 mile for every $20
100 bonus miles for mega-mile event
150 bonus miles for spend $100 or more 7 days of smile event
29 other random bonus miles
Total: 286 miles :)

As far as Mega Miles event - I have hit the Thrifty's target, I will totally hit the BMO target, tomorrow I will get the Rexall target. Three down, two to go!! :)

Well I think I'll be able to do this Mega Miles thing. Safeway doesn't have great sales or bonus am this week, but I think I can piece together enough things I need or will need in the near future at decent prices to get my $100 bucks worth. We do have a rexall here, but it's just a small pharmacy, not full fledged with other stuff but I'm sure I can get $25 worth of eye drops and tylenol, etc. from there. The wine's in stock at LCBO, I can get some gas at shell, and I'm sure I'll have no problem hitting the 25 transactions in May on my Mastercard!

I've got 2 work trips coming up in May and if I didn't have to go through the gov't portal to make my ressies I could really be racking up some AM. :(

I was going to skip this one, but the call of the bonus airmiles is too strong.:rolleyes:
I think I can use the Foodland, the LCBO (if I can get the wine nearby), the Shell, and Rexall. So that leaves me to get one more. Hopefully there is something I can use in the booklet. I'll have to read back through the thread and see what you guys have found.. because if there are other offers.. I know you super airmiles collectors have found them:cool2:.

We leave for our trip in less than two weeks and get back on the 24th, so I will have to get as much as I can done before we go.

Just checking in,,,, I went to Sobeys and couldn't find the meats I wanted so I just bought 6 of the Tim Horton
ice-caps. My sons like them if frozen in the freezer first.
Cost was 2.49 x 6= 14.98
I got 30 airmiles for the Ice Caps.
I used my 95 cash airmiles ($10.00)
Total cost with tax was $6.94
Total airmiles Mega Bonus 25 + 30 regular = 55 airmiles.
The Bonus Mega Miles do not appear on the bill but will be added to my account 3-4 weeks.
I saved my receipt and I also got an email saying I redeemed 95 cash airmiles.

I am officially finished all 5 of my Mega Miles Shops:dogdance::dogdance:
Hugs Mel

Sunday May 7
One day beauty event at Rexall
Spend $50.00 and get 100 airmiles.
Also spend $40 get 40 airmiles Friday May 5- Sunday May 7
Wonder if you can do both?
http://www.rexall.ca/eflyer/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=may5-IBmothersday

I can never figure out if the creams I use for my skin are covered by this?
CeraVe moisturizing lotion
Glaxo Base moisturizer
I also use alot of Epsom salts
Maybe I'll give the pharmacy a call and ask.
Happy airmile hunting everyone.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I used my 95 cash airmiles ($10.00)
Total cost with tax was $6.94
Total airmiles Mega Bonus 25 + 30 regular = 55 airmiles.
The Bonus Mega Miles do not appear on the bill but will be added to my account 3-4 weeks.
I saved my receipt and I also got an email saying I redeemed 95 cash airmiles.

I am officially finished all 5 of my Mega Miles Shops:dogdance::dogdance:
Hugs Mel

Thanks for posting this I was wondering about the 25AM not posting on the receipt. I feel so much more comfortable with them not being on the receipt when others are in the same boat.

I used the Sobeys promotion got 3 back bacon. Then I picked up some of the Compliments red maple leaf cookies. According to the store manager they are flying off the shelf. Drove to Urban Fresh and picked up a frozen pie and more cookies. Used my AM cash and was out of pocket just pennies for a bag full of food.

4 coupons down, 12 of my 25 M/C transactions to get coupon #5, shell will be my insuance coupon #6. Yay!

Last edited:
The Bonus Mega Miles from my Thrifty's shop do show up on my receipt? Is it just different from retailer to retailer?

Does anyone know how long or when Shell airmiles post? I changed over to cash miles this week hoping to use the sobeys MM offer this weekend, but they haven't posted yet

Does anyone know how long or when Shell airmiles post? I changed over to cash miles this week hoping to use the sobeys MM offer this weekend, but they haven't posted yet
I'm not 100% sure on this because we don't go to Shell (we will ONCE for the Mega miles offer) but i do know that Rexall posts within 24 hours so if you are close to one you could pop in there, use your coupon to spend the $25.00 and enough other items to get to the 95 Cash Miles you need, it's possible!

I went to rexall and she'll on may 2nd. My rexall posted the next day, but I'm still waiting for shell. I'm hoping they go through before the Sobeys promo ends this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter