Airmiles Armchair Chatter

That's very unusual for Rexall. Wonder if they are having issues today.

Just had a thought. Did your total AM change in your account? (by the amount of your Rexall order). My account total went up the other day by 1 AM. The only 1 AM item I was waiting for was Shell. Sure enough a day later the line item showed up in the account. A full day after the total changed.

Airmiles is still having issues with the way things are posting to accounts. I still have the top/bottom split thing going on.
Nope, I just cleaned out my account & switched to 100% cash after the Disney ticket was "paid" so even an extra 25 miles would be noticeable! Nothing still, but I'm not in a hurry for them to post *yet*

Oh Boy!!!
My account got updated......now I have many extra mystery miles...nice but i think someone made a BIG mistake and bet they get taken back.
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Yes, I do. I plan on getting my family there for just before 4 PM to line up. I'm glad to be receiving these tickets as in 19 days I can book 3 FPs for us as well between 3:30 to 6 or 6:30 PM.
Last year the lines started at around 3-3:15pm for that 4pm entry and they did not let people in even one minute early. You will already be past the bag check but it's a zoo to get a wrist band once you go through the tapstyles. We showed up for a party that was not even close to a sell out and arrived at 3:30pm...…there were at least 250 people lined up across 4 lines at that time. By the time we had wristbands it was 4:20 and it was only that quick because my daughter basically cut in front of a large group that was busy arguing and didn't even notice they where next. It was like when the grocery store opens up an additional cash and several people are all looking at each other to see if anyone is going to make a break for it.....this timewe happened to be the ones who got there first.

They have changed the FP+ timing on the party tickets. You can certainly try to get 3 but most likely you will only get 2. There is no more time over lap so you have to finish the last one by 6:30 and your first one can't start before 3:45 so that doesn't give you 3 full hours.

Last edited:

Last year the lines started at around 3-3:15pm for that 4pm entry and they did not let people in even one minute early. You will already be past the bag check but it's a zoo to get a wrist band once you go through the tapstyles. We showed up for a party that was not even close to a sell out and arrived at 3:30pm...…there were at least 250 people lined up across 4 lines at that time. By the time we had wristbands it was 4:20 and it was only that quick because my daughter basically cut in front of a large group that was busy arguing and didn't even notice they where next. It was like when the grocery store opens up an additional cash and several people are all looking at each other to see if anyone is going to make a break for it.....this timewe happened to be the ones who got there first.

They have changed the FP+ timing on the party tickets. You can certainly try to get 3 but most likely you will only get 2. There is no more time over lap so you have to finish the last one by 6:30 and your first one can't start before 3:45 so that doesn't give you 3 full hours.

I guess we should get there closer to 3 PM then. Thank you. I double-checked my FP+ notes and had written down 3:30-4:30, 4:30-5:30, 5:30 - 6. I thought that's how it worked but I have no experience making FP+ reservations. Last time I went, it was still paper tickets. I'm hoping I can figure it out on my 30 days date!

I did a quick stop at Safeway last night. I was able to snag 60 am and spent $37 bucks. I cashed in 95 cash miles and recieved 20 airmiles and then a couple of other products that had AM attached to them as well. I still might go back and grab more KD. it's 0.97 and if you buy 10 you get 10 AM. With summer here...I'm sure my boys will gobble that up with no problem.

I don't see anything great in the new flyer. But I did notice that they have now pushed the bonus 100 AM to spend 125.00 instead of 100.00 I'm hoping that this is just a " trial " to see how many people notice it. Safeway do you hear me " Stop being frugal with your Airmiles and I'll come shop more regularly again." :rolleyes1

Just wondering if anyone's Rexall shops have posted yet??? Trying to decide whether to shop there today.

Hi Hon
Mine posted last night.(At night instead of the usual AM posting.
15 Jul 19
PHARMA PLUS DRUGMARTS/REXALL DRUG STORES
BONUS MILES+80
15 Jul 19
BONUS MILES+80
15 Jul 19
BONUS MILES+25
15 Jul 19
GLEN ERIN1 REWARD MILE PER $20+2
15 Jul 19
DERRY & 10THBONUS MILES+8

15 Jul 19
DERRY & 10TH1 REWARD MILE PER $20+2

Hugs
Mel

Hi Hon
Mine posted last night.(At night instead of the usual AM posting.
15 Jul 19
BONUS MILES+80
15 Jul 19
BONUS MILES+80
15 Jul 19
BONUS MILES+25
15 Jul 19
GLEN ERIN1 REWARD MILE PER $20+2
15 Jul 19
DERRY & 10THBONUS MILES+8

15 Jul 19
DERRY & 10TH1 REWARD MILE PER $20+2

Hugs
Mel

Awesome, nice shop by the way, looks like July 15 was a good day for you!

Thank you for replying.

Thank you. I guess I'm going to have to get myself there as it looks like a slow airmiles week next week.
Make sure you use BOTH of the coupons I supplied above so you can get the maximum haul. Also check to see if there are any coupons you can use -- just go to the Rexall website and click on coupons (can't remember what it's called) and select any you want to use -- I stretch my dollars as far as possible!

I just had 50 AM post from BMO. I'm not sure if its Bonus Boom from June or if it is a shop at Shell and/or Sobeys. Is there anyone else out there who did only one of these and also had AM post? Trying to figure out which one it is so I know which one hasn't posted yet.

All it says is BMO Bonus Reward miles.

I just had 50 AM post from BMO. I'm not sure if its Bonus Boom from June or if it is a shop at Shell and/or Sobeys. Is there anyone else out there who did only one of these and also had AM post? Trying to figure out which one it is so I know which one hasn't posted yet.

All it says is BMO Bonus Reward miles.

I received it as well today and only did BMO Bonus Boom (June 25 offer), I think. I don't know your other offer, I received a BMO spend $50 receive 75 airmiles offer for Shell/Rexall on June 18 and I'm still waiting for that. I recall others had personal offers a week later that were similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter