Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I sent in a missing miles request over the weekend regarding my missing 150 AM on one Sobeys gift card (3 out of 4 gift cards were properly posted). Thanks to Jacqueline for the direct links! I got a notification email and the 150 AM posted today!! This is pretty efficient of Airmiles.

Ok gang .. any idea what this might be for?? I'm not expecting any extra miles from my 5 transactions, they all posted perfectly (a first for me!) ...I don't have anything on my spreadsheet waiting to post that's connected to online shopping (other than the 1,000 bonus eventually)
upload_2018-9-12_23-13-20.png

I'm assuming for the MC 500 bonus when you shop at 3 stores...I could get a gift card at one of them for my purchase, right? Like a tims or starbucks card at shell or staples?

I too am glad there are no big AM deals at Safeway this week. Spent too much last week on new skates, ski rentals, boots, jackets, etc for my kids that are growing like weeds! My son went up 3 boot sizes since last year, 2.5 skate sizes since April. Thank goodness his growth spurt was during summer when he could wear shorts!!

Ok gang .. any idea what this might be for?? I'm not expecting any extra miles from my 5 transactions, they all posted perfectly (a first for me!) ...I don't have anything on my spreadsheet waiting to post that's connected to online shopping (other than the 1,000 bonus eventually)
View attachment 350600

Weird! My first thought was perhaps your one of your shops had a multiplier attached to it but that should post when the shop miles post, right?!?!?

View attachment 350600

Other than multiplier (but you would have known that) no idea. Like the IKEA commercial, take it and run. You shopped at a couple of new stores maybe one of them had a first time bonus.

I also got my blue Friday AM from Foodland.

DH account also got Kobo's AM from airmilesshops. That means 3/6 posted on his account (still missing Indigo, Canon and Dell) and 4/7 posted on my account (still missing Indigo x2 -- physical GC and e-GC and Canon).

DH gave me the green light to order a new iPhone (the new Xs) whenever I want. Therefore, if you guys see the Apple Store with a nice multiplier, please post here so I can get extra AM from that BIG order!!

Now, do I buy the gold, silver or space grey... ?!?!?

did everyone get their Blue Friday points in Ontario? I did two shops each about $100 (2 diff stores) and I noticed that I only got my 5 base points from each posted. So I am short 1060 points. Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue before I enquire

Blue Friday posted, along with my first-in-a-long-time purchase at Rexall. I had the Spend 50, get 50-coupon and Load N Go, plus (finally) Load and Go items that I would actually use.

did everyone get their Blue Friday points in Ontario? I did two shops each about $100 (2 diff stores) and I noticed that I only got my 5 base points from each posted. So I am short 1060 points. Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue before I enquire

Yup, I got mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter