Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I'm about ready to put my fist thru the screen here!! I tried 3 times last night and again just now to actually connect to an online chat to chase down some of my miles from an online purchase I made on Nov 26th. The 75 days haven't passed yet but they keep tossing up that message on my screen so i figured, fine, you asked, I'll chat now. I received both the base miles and the multiplier from the store (HBC) but didn't get the 15X for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. SEVERAL things are annoying about this one in particular
  1. I completed the transaction on Nov 26th and it posted with the date of Nov 28th
  2. I only got 2X from HBC NOT the 5X i was due because of their date error in posting
  3. I didn't get the 15X AGAIN because they posted with the wrong date -- Cyber Monday was Nov 26th
THIS is what I'm getting thru their wonderful (NOT) online chat -- sit there for 15 minutes and they end the chat without me getting to say ANYTHING :furious:
upload_2019-1-16_12-8-5.png

I got connected almost right away but I did lose my connection at least 3 times during the chat but got connected back right away with the same person.

I'm not sure what's going on with Air Miles chat but I keep losing my connection (though it connects again) every time lately.

OFF TOPIC: Could anyone tell me who is the Moderator(s) for the CAN forum please? I need to ask him/her/them a question. Thanks.

After 5 disconnected chat session i started a Facebook chat and after only an HOUR :crazy2: i have the extra 153 miles i needed ... meaning i earned minimum wage for that time :P

NOW i can finally get around to updating the flyer links! Side note, today's the day that hubby is heading to Ottawa and his flight just keeps getting delayed, delayed and delayed some more. Flights up to that one are getting cancelled so his is gonna be a tight fit (if it ever takes off!). Means that before he even leaves Pearson he'll be able to check in for his flight home tomorrow :eek:

AND yet another comment -- remember me winning the $100 gift card from Etsy and thinking i could use it to complete my online shop for StB? Today marks day 62 since i was notified i had actually won and still no gift card so i sent an email off about that .. the waiting continues o_O

Well I took some time to look over the food flyers and all I have to say is thank-goodness for last week's blue friday....nothing for me this week.
My Sobeys Blue Friday posted tonight.
I am struggling with the Rexall flyer that smart canucks posted--too many ads,,I might have enough for a small spend this weekend but I'll wait and see the flyer,,if not this week then maybe next week.
Hugs
Mel

Finally getting around to updating the flyer links .. hubby's delayed flight really put a crimp in my day :P He was supposed to leave Pearson at 5 and the darned thing finally took off at 7:40. I couldn't relax until he sent me a text saying he'd actually got to the airport because the highway to the 401 was closed and then the 401 was a mess as well. He was able to check in for his flight home before he even boarded the flight tonight :eek:

SOOOooo flyers are done in the first post and here's the ones not already provided:
Rexall ON Flyer --- once midnight rolls around this will clear up a bit
Urban Fresh Flyer
Sobey's Western Flyer
Sobey's Atlantic Flyer
Foodland Atlantic Flyer

I just did a chat (no pop up) and there are specific dates they are looking for right now (I didn't ask the exact dates, but they posted all the miles I was missing from Nov 23-26th (base and bonus, although not the airmilesshop 50AM bonus for a $100 spend for the StB promo - they said that would post within 120 days).

Did anyone do the MissFresh offer? I did it on my DH card on the very last day of the promo, and only received 250 AM instead of the 500 AM that the offer said. I'm trying to get a chat going for this, but I wonder if anyone else had this issue?

Hope you were able to get this resolved, exact same thing happened to me. I placed my Miss Fresh order on Dec 26 and only received 250 miles. After my chat today, they gave me the remaining 250 and said they’d make sure the correct “code” was attached to it so it would count for StB.

Hope you were able to get this resolved, exact same thing happened to me. I placed my Miss Fresh order on Dec 26 and only received 250 miles. After my chat today, they gave me the remaining 250 and said they’d make sure the correct “code” was attached to it so it would count for StB.

No, she said that perhaps some of the miles were still pending, but that I did qualify for the bonus. So frustrating. I’ll chat again today if I have time.

I finally got the pop-up. I'll be doing the chat tonight. So they are giving the miles for everything except that $100/50 miles for AM Shops (STB)?

I finally got the pop-up. I'll be doing the chat tonight. So they are giving the miles for everything except that $100/50 miles for AM Shops (STB)?
I didn't even bother asking about that because I know it won't get tracked properly and i'll still need to chat once the final bonus posts!!! I don't care what they say, I seriously doubt they actually get something on our accounts that make it work the way they promise!!!!

ASide note, today's the day that hubby is heading to Ottawa and his flight just keeps getting delayed, delayed and delayed some more. Flights up to that one are getting cancelled so his is gonna be a tight fit (if it ever takes off!). Means that before he even leaves Pearson he'll be able to check in for his flight home tomorrow :eek:

DH picked a great day to come to Ottawa. It's cold out there today! Smart you deciding to stay home.

Yep, that's what happened. I'm okay with that. I just wanted to get this Black Friday mess cleared up before the STB mess rolls in LOL

I'll have to do the chat tonight for my account as I have a lot of purchases missing. DH only had one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter