Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I used the two codes at Rexall and they stacked with the StB coupon. I purchased some Rose and Robin stuff worth $40 so I got another 60AM (30AM for $20 spend, at my store anyway). Cashed in my $10GC from the other week so spent $52 got 282AM and a couple of Xmas gifts knocked off my list.

Oh no! I did my Rexall shop this morning before coming on here - I saw the 100 miles for $50, but obviously wasn’t paying much attention ‘cause I “loaded” it thinking it was a load and go :(. So I only got my 40 air miles from the shop the block coupon - and spent $70 :guilty:

And even worse than that....the coupon was only for 20 air miles and not 40.

Yup all 3 coupon codes worked for me as well, snagged a total of 252 miles... might not even be enough, darned bonus miles for the vitamins didn't show up.

Urgh just got even better, hubby texted me and said he told me the wrong vitamins so they all need to go back. You know, to the store I need to take the bus to get to!! Oh well, that means i'll get double the miles since rexall doesn't claw them back when you do a refund.

I'm on my phone so can't find those of you who made a mistake with the 2 coupons... sorry I didn't explain it better but you need to get BOTH bar codes scanned, even the one in the app, neither are loaded to your card. You can go back and ask for them to "make it right" or be bold like me and buy new today and return the other stuff later to get a refund. You'll get extra miles that way, not our fault Rexall hasn't closed that loophole

I was getting points for my Mom's card and only had the number written down but I still had the girl scan the code off my phone so she could get the bonus 100 from the app, used the printed copy for that 100 and use the shop the block coupon for the 20. She didn't think that they would work and I said let's do it anyway. I have learned from you guys to just have them do it.

Well, go ahead and use the 2 bar codes I've put here! They're the same numbers that @juniorbugman just shared!!! Before I had access to the app someone shared the 2 codes like this and I used them and it worked.
Yep I have 2 different barcodes too. Going shortly to get my medical supplies. Comes to over $100, but I can submit the receipt to our insurance.

Separate it into 2 transactions to double your miles!!!!!!!!
I got 226 airmiles for spending $133.17. I would love to split into 2 transactions but it's only one item that costs that much. They are really good with scanning the coupans and giving me a written receipt that the insurance company likes, splitting into 2 would be pushing it I think.

I was getting points for my Mom's card and only had the number written down but I still had the girl scan the code off my phone so she could get the bonus 100 from the app, used the printed copy for that 100 and use the shop the block coupon for the 20. She didn't think that they would work and I said let's do it anyway. I have learned from you guys to just have them do it.
Yep, I always say lets just try. If it doesn't work it won't but let's try?

So I just printed both of the codes Jacqueline posted and I stacked
The StB spend 40 get 20 airmiles
The App spend 50 get 100 airmiles
The email coupon spend 50 get 100 airmiles
The spend 20 or more on Rose and Robin products get 30 airmiles

Everything stacked
Total spend
total airmiles
Thanks for the codes Jacqueline

My cashiers were a bit leary of trying everything BUT I just said to them " ladies--lets just try scanning them..............................Oh my it worked..................................I find handing them papers to scan is easier for me than trying to find stuff on my phone.
Hugs
Mel

Now Sobeys
Grief,,,do not shop at lunchtime when everybody is buying their hot lunch and Lottery tickets...........................
Sorry mam but we are out of Gift Cards.............................................:sad2:
As I was paying for my 105.00 shop to get the 100 bonus airmiles the cashier from the service desk rushes over to tell me they found some (I had waited in her line for 15 minutes ealier) ................Gift Cards.......*Fresh Co*
:sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:<<<<< this is my expression----No I am looking for Sobeys Gift Cards................
By this point there are 5 customers waiting on Gift Cards......................................:hyper2::hyper2::hyper2::hyper2:,,,a few Airmiles Patrons chatting....so now we are holding up all
cash lines.....................
Oh my they found some Gift Cards................................
I bought a few and raced out of there PDQ---because Rexall was calling to me.:drive:

Hugs
Mel

Stocking Stuffers and vitamins split up into two $50 orders at Rexall for 482 AMs followed up by 5 Sobey's $150 gift cards for another 750 AMs. Capped that off with a $110 Sobeys run using a gift card and Shop the Block coupon for another 123 AM.

For a grand total of 1355 AMs today. Nice little Thursday. (Debating hitting Foodland tonight and knocking out another 5 $150 GCs and have all of our groceries covered well into January).

Could be a 2000+ AMs day.

The coupons didn’t stack here, so I got 152 miles for $53 worth of stuff. I wonder if it’s a Manitoba thing? Or maybe the order which the coupons were scanned? Husband did the load n go, then the StB, then the email one, and lastly the $5 off coupon.

They also didn’t have my son’s eczema wash, so we got two bottles of his vitamin D instead with bogo 50% and 30 miles for $30

The coupons didn’t stack here, so I got 152 miles for $53 worth of stuff. I wonder if it’s a Manitoba thing? Or maybe the order which the coupons were scanned? Husband did the load n go, then the StB, then the email one, and lastly the $5 off coupon.

They also didn’t have my son’s eczema wash, so we got two bottles of his vitamin D instead with bogo 50% and 30 miles for $30

O/T (Off Topic).
Hi Hon
Mel here
I have a couple of questions and please if you don't want to answer just ignore me,,I don't mean to be intrusive.
I have two types of Eczema (Atopic and Dyshidrotic ).,,and Psoriasis and was wondering what type of wash your son uses and I wanted to mention that I read an article that Vitamin D could help Eczema,and was wondering if it helps him? I just started the Vitamin D myself three days ago.
Thanks
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted or not, if so, forgive me...Foodland also has the 150 AM for $150 gift card (can be used at Sobeys) and they also have Kobo and Bass Pro Shop gift cards with AM bonuses...spend $50 get 70 AM...it says it is valid on $25 gift cards as well as the $50 gift cards...I just stocked up on Kobo gift cards (yeah). Just earned 500 AM!!!!!

A few things I noticed at Sobeys
not advertised
Kraft Peanut butter
on sale for $3.77 each Buy 2 get 15 airmiles
Ziploc freezer bags Buy 2/$6.00 get 10 airmiles--ooops I see this was listed in the flyer.
Extra Lean Ground Beef--had 1.00 coupons attached and on sale too.
I had planned on getting the *Greenfield Bacon* but it looked like more fat than meat,,so no buy for me.

Metro Gift Card deals
Dec 6-Dec 12
Hudson Bay
Moxie's
Ebay
H&M
Roots
Cabelas
Buy $50.00 get 50 airmiles.

Metro
**Dec 6th-Dec9th
Spend $10.00 airmiles cash(95 cash airmiles) and get 50 bonus airmiles.
Limit one bonus airmile offer per day per collector.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
O/T (Off Topic).
Hi Hon
Mel here
I have a couple of questions and please if you don't want to answer just ignore me,,I don't mean to be intrusive.
I have two types of Eczema (Atopic and Dyshidrotic ).,,and Psoriasis and was wondering what type of wash your son uses and I wanted to mention that I read an article that Vitamin D could help Eczema,and was wondering if it helps him? I just started the Vitamin D myself three days ago.
Thanks
Hugs
Mel
Hey Mel, we use the Aveeno baby eczema wash on him (he’s only 14 months), but what I found made the biggest difference was using the aveeno baby eczema balm. We’ve tried a bunch of different creams, and none were as good. I’m not sure if they make an adult version, but I highly recommend it! I’m not sure about the vitamin D, since we’ve been giving it to him since he was born. I really hope it helps you though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter