Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Rexall Flyer is live now on Reebee Now the question is do I shop tomorrow and combine the 2 threshold offers I have, spend $40 and get 110 AM OR do i cross my fingers for a decent threshold offer in the LnG again ?? The upcoming flyer has more offers than the current one :scratchin
Ontario Flyer
Western Flyer

• Fri-Sun spend $50 get 60 AM or Spend $70 get 100 AM
  • LOTS of bonus miles on the Proctor Gamble Products .. combine with the coupons to save money as well
  • Spend $40 on Aveeno products get 40 AM
  • Ok .. far too many to point out, potential is there for a fairly decent haul if you need any of the items
Coupons to use at Rexall

My Rexall Load n Go is spend $60 get 60 AM. To stack the two offers, I have to spend $60 to get 120 AM. Maybe I will pass this time and hope for a double dip next week.

AM hunt success to everyone!

Tried for them last night around 12:30am, but the entire website was down and never came back up for at least an hour. Tried this morning, but I don't see any offer.

I hate to miss out on a good deal. Didn't turn my computer on at all last night. They have usually posted these deals on a Thursday night. (switching things up I guess) Congrats to those who got the tickets.

Happy to see lots of deals at Sobeys ON but my husband last weekend said no more ice cream for him! Lol!

We are moving this weekend so don’t think I’ll make a huge effort to do any of the big deals. At our new Sobeys :)

Good luck with your move! We just renewed our mortgage last night. No moving for us in the near future.

I was down to fumes in the van, was going to go to Shell and fill-up twice in the morning (to try to get to my required fill-ups for the month to get the 100 AM). DH borrowed the van last night, noticed it's empty, and did me a "favour". Argh! Obviously, he didn't tank up at Shell...sigh. No way I'm meeting the quota this month.

LOL Took me a while to train my husband to stop doing that and to fill up at Shell!

Just loaded my Offers for Sobeys/Foodland and unearthed this gem!! Plus, it's been so long since we shopped there (last ice cream frenzy) that our threshold spend is only $70 get 25 AM, we might hit that!!!
View attachment 336334

Ohhh wish my Sobey's offers had that!

Dang! I missed out on the Canada Wonderland tickets as well. I just tried looking for them and they're gone. :(

I don't understand why I am not getting any threshold spends on my L+G. Any idea on how I get them back?

Tried for them last night around 12:30am, but the entire website was down and never came back up for at least an hour. Tried this morning, but I don't see any offer.
The tickets were only on the site for just a tad more than an hour before they were gone ....

And the website being down is a real frustration for me ... hubby ran into a crisis with his client out in Vancouver that's gonna require an on-site fix (oh darn :P ) so i thought we could use some miles to get out there, or rent a car, or book a hotel ... Seems the fools out there didn't consider that they should consult him BEFORE they update the entire hardware system!!! There is zero way the system he has installed will operate on the new server and once they complete the upgrade to Windows 10 there is no going back <sigh> Luckily he managed to chat with their hardware dude before he migrated the main computer that runs the programme, it's not like it's important in any way shape or form. It's just the system for the UFCW Union for most of BC to collect & report union dues, training & new hires/retires and submit this info to head office in Washington <SMH> The website is back up this morning but NOT the flight section URGH, SO i thought I'd check out the Aeroplan site since hubby has a few miles sitting there as well and THAT site was down as well.

Dang! I missed out on the Canada Wonderland tickets as well. I just tried looking for them and they're gone. :(

I don't understand why I am not getting any threshold spends on my L+G. Any idea on how I get them back?
Nope, there seems to be no logical reasoning (if any) behind the stupid LnG offers for Rexall anymore ... most of the product offers are things I have rarely if ever bought, they are all the same for everyone and the threshold spend offers are just odd! Card i only use during promos has spend $60 get 60 AM while the main card that i use all the time has spend $50 get 25 AM. You're not the only person who never gets a threshold spend offer anymore :(

Last edited:
Remember when I posted that a Sobey's Customer Service Rep asked me to e-mail her my "buy $150 Sobey's gift card get 150 AM" receipts? (Back on the weekend of March 17/18 when the flyer had the same offer the same weekend as the MM coupon). She said she would forward them to their loyalty department. I never heard back from them and then an Air Miles Rep told me to go back to Sobey's and ask them to credit me the missing 600 miles, which surprisingly they did.

Yesterday I noticed I had 150 Air Miles credited to me (dated March 17) from Sobey's as a "reward miles adjustment". I wondered if someone changed 600 AM I was given at the store level but thought I should wait a week or so and see what happens. I still have those receipts as proof.

But then this morning when I logged in (looking for those CW tickets! LOL) I see that the 600 miles the store level gave me are now showing on my account!

I guess the 150 AM is from the Sobey's loyalty dept in regards to my e-mailed receipts. Nice bonus! However I'm so happy I didn't let up on Sobey's if all their loyalty dept was going to give me was 150 out of the 600 their Head Office promised...

Nope, there seems to be no logical reasoning (if any) behind the stupid LnG offers anymore ... most of the product offers are things I have rarely if ever bought, they are all the same for everyone and the threshold spend offers are just odd! Card i only use during promos has spend $60 get 60 AM while the main card that i use all the time has spend $50 get 25 AM. You're not the only person who never gets a threshold spend offer anymore :(

Would you know if it's Air Miles responsible for the APP offers? (ie, Sobey's, Metro, L+G) Or is it the individual stores?

Would you know if it's Air Miles responsible for the APP offers? (ie, Sobey's, Metro, L+G) Or is it the individual stores?
Metro & Sobey's are for sure directly connected with the stores but i *think* Rexall is thru Airmiles proper just based on the websites needed to load and view the offers. Also NONE of them care if I do or don't have offers pushed to my account(s) .. I've tried to track them down but just get the standard company line of "the more you use your card the more we will tailor offers to you" Uhm, yeah, NOT!!

Completely off topic. When looking at my Airmiles account every line posting for Sobeys is "supersized" (take up 3 lines) all other postings are the usual size. Anyone else experiencing this?

Completely off topic. When looking at my Airmiles account every line posting for Sobeys is "supersized" (take up 3 lines) all other postings are the usual size. Anyone else experiencing this?
Odd, but yes -- and only since yesterday BUT all the way back to November :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter