Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Just a reminder to everyone to go through airmilesshops.ca for their online shopping for Christmas. I've been racking up the airmiles that way. Managed to get around 100 airmiles for $60 spending at Sobeys this weekend as well. I am at 2100 airmiles and hoping to have enough for a 7 day Disney ticket in time for our trip at the end of April.

Just a reminder to everyone to go through airmilesshops.ca for their online shopping for Christmas. I've been racking up the airmiles that way. Managed to get around 100 airmiles for $60 spending at Sobeys this weekend as well. I am at 2100 airmiles and hoping to have enough for a 7 day Disney ticket in time for our trip at the end of April.

I hit Sobeys this morning for their Chunky soup
4 cans at $8 = 25 Airmiles
I bought 8 cans for the food drive at my work.
Did some christmas shopping at Rexall and got 107 airmiles.

Keep on going pigletto
Hugs Mel

I like churning Air Miles credit card to get AIR MILES fast. Either with no fee, or with an annual fee waiver, working between BMO and Amex. Right now BMO has a no fee offer with an 800 AIR MILES rewards bonus, and Amex has an annual fee waiver offer with a 2,000 AIR MILES reward bonus.

My best deal of the week is Sobeys
$5.99 ,12 cans x 2 ( fruitopia ,Iced Tea or Minute maid orange juice) $12.00 total cost
get 50 airmiles.
Just stocked up for the holidays!

very nice all. Don't forget if you do shop there, usually you can pick up a gift card and have a coupon for anywhere from 35-50 airmiles. Then use the gift card for your shopping.
double up

Rexall
Sat and Sun only
spend $40 get 40 airmiles

I plan to stock up on TP
savvy bathroom tissue 12 double rolls=24 $4.99 (buy 2 packages and get 10 airmiles).
Happy shopping
Hugs Mel

http://www.rexall.ca/eflyer

sobeys
single serve coconut water 500ml
buy 1 at $2.79 and get 15 airmiles

Last edited:
I only got 25. That's what was on the sign on the cooler said too. Oh well. Better than a kick in the teeth! lol

I'm not so excited about the Sobeys offers this week, and not interested in the Rexall one. It's 100 points if you spend $50 on certain beauty products. With Christmas just ending I can't think of a single thing we need. I won't spend money just for points so that's out.

I have to earn 1000 points in the next 3 months. I think I will take a closer look at that Sobeys flyer again lol.

Mort1331 are you in Ontario. I couldn't find the spend 80 get 80 in the Ontario flyer. But then again I have to look at it online and I'm blind as a bat sometimes.
Happy New Year. Here's to racking up the new totals. I started being serious about collecting in September this past year. Not enough time to make ONYX in 2015 year but I'm going to make it in 2016.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!