Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Practically nothing in Safeway's flyer out west for the upcoming sale week. Also no targeted offers from Safeway so far this July. Hmph.

I may be doing the household load-down at Walmart tomorrow since there appears to be little AM available... that's okay... we will likely get the Shell 100 bonus AM from all the driving that DH has been doing for work.

I updated my signature again since DH finally agreed to some kind of "in the future" discussion about WDW. :D Plans are on for us to visit for DD's 10th bday! oh boy.

I was down to fumes in the van, was going to go to Shell and fill-up twice in the morning (to try to get to my required fill-ups for the month to get the 100 AM). DH borrowed the van last night, noticed it's empty, and did me a "favour". Argh! Obviously, he didn't tank up at Shell...sigh. No way I'm meeting the quota this month.

Don't you just hate when husbands try to be helpful, lol. I need to remind my DH daily to make sure he remembers to fill up at Shell, and use that air miles card!!!

Time for the weekly flyer updates & musings of the Duck. Links to flyers are active in the first post and here are the ones our resident early poster didn't provide (what on earth were you doing up at 3:30 @bababear_50 ??)
Sobey's --we were just talking last night about needing to go somewhere soon, guess that means KW this weekend :P Freezer pickings are getting down and they have several fresh items I've been searching for that are grown in Ontario!! OOh more excited than i should be over a flyer :rotfl2:

Urban Fresh Flyer

• Some of the same items as the regular Ontario flyer plus a few extra semi decent offers not really worth mentioning
Western Flyer
  • Spend $100 get 100 AM Fri- Sun
  • Dagwood sammies deli made $9.99 buy 2 get 25 AM
  • Villaggio Bread/buns $2.99 buy 2 get 10 AM
  • several items with NO prices mentioned but big AMs -- hard to judge ratio
  • buy some booze -- $75 and get 10X the base AM July 12th - 15th
  • Missed the blood sugar monitor offer yet?? No prob, still on this week :P
Atlantic Flyer
  • Spend $20 on certain General Mill products get 40 AM
  • Emerge-C vitamin C $14.99 buy 2 get 25 AM
  • Olymel sliced meats $3.99 buy 3 get 20 AM
  • Several other products hovering around 1:1 ratio
Foodland Atlantic Flyer
  • Not holding my breath here, braggin about 75 AM in the flyer
  • Mexican Fiesta Tray in store made spend $15 or more get 30 AM
  • Spend $10 on Old El Paso products get 15 AM
  • Dutch Gourmet chips 2/$6 buy 4 get 20 AM
For S...s & Giggles i did the math .. to get those 75 AM you would need to spend $125.45 :faint:

Hey mab2012, I believe they have been posted. My Offers "Goodwill" 75 miles I see in my account for June 30.
I have this twice on my account, once on June 29 and also on July 6. I’m thinking one is automatic for those that used the offer and the other is because I called them about it.

Oh my goodness, I am soooo close to Onyx! I wish it the Wonderland tickets were for Gold as well, darn it!

Just going to have to buy lots of ice cream this weekend and keep my fingers crossed for another special soon!

Want me to grab you 2? We won't get back to TO (we're here now)...

Oh my goodness, I am soooo close to Onyx! I wish it the Wonderland tickets were for Gold as well, darn it!

Just going to have to buy lots of ice cream this weekend and keep my fingers crossed for another special soon!

Ya got the 2 wonderland tickets - now I will just have to use them before the last day like last year.

I just got 2 Canada Wonderland tickets but need 4 for our trip later this summer so if someone who is Onyx doesn't plan on getting some for themselves, I would really appreciate it if you could do me this huge favour!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter