Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I showed my son the flyer page for the ice cream bonus and said "remember last year?" He got excited and said he wants a box of popsicles and a box of ice cream sandwiches... I'm like "ok then I get 6 boxes of drumsticks!" Apparently he didn't think that was fair.
If you like Drumsticks then I think it's totally fair. :rotfl2:

Sent Dh to Sobey's today and he reported back with a total of $56 worth of ice cream treats, and 303 airmiles earned.

This reminds me of the good old days when getting airmiles at Sobey's was like shooting fish in a barrel. It hasn't been this good in awhile. Not sure if I will go to Rexall since I went Wednesday.

Couldn't resist the ice cream! What other combinations better than ice cream and airmiles! Spent $46 for 202 airmiles. Only wish my condo has a larger fridge! I may go to Sobeys for some chicken wings next week after consuming the existing ones in my fridge freezer. Happy AM hunting everyone!

I also left work early today and decided to get groceries to avoid the weekend traffic. Spent $124 at Sobeys and got 436 miles. Several of the things I bought will be eaten over this weekend since everyone is home. So there is a possibility of going for round two on Monday. Ice cream deal in particular if I can reorganize my freezer to fit it in.

I bought 8 boxes of ice cream treats, and some other needed items. Got 237 AM, so not bad and I think I'll be going back for more once kiddo tries a couple of the odder ones I bought him. Accidentally bought the chocolate ice cream sandwiches which he won't eat, oops! :) Only got two boxes of drumsticks. The cashier made a comment about liking ice cream lol. I did put most into the basement freezer,

Spent $111.18 + taxes. Got 427 AM!

It was glorious. Love when they spread the bonus AM out over lots of items / whole brands! Got 8 pints of Haagen Dazs so my husband is pretty happy. He goes through 2 a week if they are in the freezer. :tilt:

Also finally got my hands on 6 cans of St Hubert soup. Will probably donate it to food bank. They must be getting a lot of soup donations right now!

Metro is a total bust this week, but Sobeys..
Dont have a link, Sobeys has a ton. |Some good some ok.
Prime wings or burgers 50AM wyb 2@9.99
Pepperettes or chicken strips 50AM wyb 3 @7.99
Greenfield Producst 50AM wyb 3@6.49
Stonemill bread 25AM wyb 3@ 3.99
100AM wyb 4 ice cream treats starting @ 3.99
plus lots of others that might be handy for some.
Happy shopping

I just received an offer on the air miles app for 100AM wyb 4 ice cream treats at Sobeys. Would this be a double opportunity for me? Or is this just the same in-store offer? Thanks.

I just received an offer on the air miles app for 100AM wyb 4 ice cream treats at Sobeys. Would this be a double opportunity for me? Or is this just the same in-store offer? Thanks.
First things first :welcome:to the boards!

We don't use the app so i can't 100% say that my answer will be correct BUT i'm thinking it's just letting you know about the offer. Even if it's just a heads up it's still an excellent deal!

We just got back and snagged 429 AM --- 15 for Laura Secord pretend Nutella and 10 for raspberry strudel hubby wanted .. the other 400?? YUP, a freezer full of ice cream treats!!!! We still had $75.00 left on the last gift card so it didn't hurt as much as it might have :rolleyes1

First things first :welcome:to the boards!

We don't use the app so i can't 100% say that my answer will be correct BUT i'm thinking it's just letting you know about the offer. Even if it's just a heads up it's still an excellent deal!

We just got back and snagged 429 AM --- 15 for Laura Secord pretend Nutella and 10 for raspberry strudel hubby wanted .. the other 400?? YUP, a freezer full of ice cream treats!!!! We still had $75.00 left on the last gift card so it didn't hurt as much as it might have :rolleyes1
Thanks . LOL, That is lots of ice cream and lots of AMs!

I would guess it's the same offer. Metro does that. But it doesn't hurt to try and see what happens! Please report back if you get to double dip. I would definitely go for anouther round if that's the case!! :goodvibes

I would guess it's the same offer. Metro does that. But it doesn't hurt to try and see what happens! Please report back if you get to double dip. I would definitely go for anouther round if that's the case!! :goodvibes
I also had it in my app and didn't get the double miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter