Airmiles Armchair Chatter

That would be logical but I haven't online shopped through AM in ages. Oh well I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. I'll take whatever I can get.

On side not the new rewards have kicked in for BMO and I earned 256AM on a monthly bill of $2496. So a little better than I would have earned under the old way of doing things.

Hmmmmm No shell offer for us. I even checked my junk and social folder...and nothing :scared:

It might be because with 2-3 vehicles and the fact that we are traveling to the lake or to see the kids in the big city might have a little bit to do with it. I'll keep watching though.

My BMO CC AM used to always post the day after my CC statement. If that landed on a weekend they would post early on Friday. Statement date was Friday so I figured they would post today. No, nothing yet! Has anyone else experienced a slower than normal posting schedule from BMO recently.

I checked my statement and it shows the # of AM I earned. BMO is such a PIA to follow up with I hope they post tomorrow (putting it out there often helps things to post in my experience :P) So that's what I'm doing.

Hmmmmm No shell offer for us. I even checked my junk and social folder...and nothing :scared:

It might be because with 2-3 vehicles and the fact that we are traveling to the lake or to see the kids in the big city might have a little bit to do with it. I'll keep watching though.
I didn’t get one either. We fill up almost every week these days.

Hey Everyone!
It's been a long time since I've been here but feels great to be back planning my disney trip. I was on the airmiles rewards site yesterday and noticed they no longer have a 7 day disney ticket available. Does anyone know if it's been off the site for a while now and will it be coming back. Currently they have only 3 or 4 day passes.

Hey Everyone!
It's been a long time since I've been here but feels great to be back planning my disney trip. I was on the airmiles rewards site yesterday and noticed they no longer have a 7 day disney ticket available. Does anyone know if it's been off the site for a while now and will it be coming back. Currently they have only 3 or 4 day passes.

Go to Airmiles
Go to Travel
Go To
Vacations, Cruises + US Parks

Listed under US Parks
**** Watch For NON Refundable Info******** UNIVERSAL Orlando, & Walt Disney World
"This booking is 100% non-refundable once completed"

Be prepared for a bit of sticker price shock

Welcome Back
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
so this happened on Saturday, everyone, Mocha says hi!
Screenshot_20210607-223707_Gallery.jpg
So when I first saw this picture I was checking to see if the cat was waving hi and it wasn't until somebody else said congratulations on the new pet that I realized that you did have a new furry friend. Congratulations on your new fur baby.
So today is National Donald Duck Day so here you go.
happy birthday donald.jpg
donald duck day june 9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!