Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Hi everyone . I read but not a lot of energy to post right now . We got home Friday and DD and I ended up sick yesterday and yep 3/5 down today . I think #4 is down too as he’s napped all day.
I have never been in so much pain. We have more strep like symptoms but I have a rash and it is the most painful thing ever. About 20% get a rash acc to my quick google search. My clothes hurt horribly. I had a rash reaction after babe 4 was born very similar .
So keep us in your thoughts pls.
We had a great trip tho. Will report in when I get a bit stronger .
Hugs and love to all

Not sure if this has already been mentioned. Air Miles has a Disneyland contest for Gold and Onyx members ending at 11:59 p.m. tonight. Prize is a trip to Disneyland for four.
Looked on airmiles.ca and can't find any reference to such a contest. Can anyone post a link?

Never mind - googled and found it on facebook. Guess I've already opted in, though I don't remember entering.

Hi everyone . I read but not a lot of energy to post right now . We got home Friday and DD and I ended up sick yesterday and yep 3/5 down today . I think #4 is down too as he’s napped all day.
I have never been in so much pain. We have more strep like symptoms but I have a rash and it is the most painful thing ever. About 20% get a rash acc to my quick google search. My clothes hurt horribly. I had a rash reaction after babe 4 was born very similar .
So keep us in your thoughts pls.
We had a great trip tho. Will report in when I get a bit stronger .
Hugs and love to all
1656891873342.jpeg

Shell Gift Card offers have changed
Mastercard Gaming Worldwide - $50, PlayStation Store - $50, Apple - $50, Instacart - $100, Boston Pizza - $50, Moxies - $50, Uber Eats - $50, HBC - $50

20 Bonus Miles
Buy 1 participating Gift Card in-store*
Ends Sun, Sep 4

Terms + Conditions​

Offer valid July 4 – September 4, 2022, at participating Shell locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and the Northwest Territories only (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 20 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles with the purchase of any of the following Gift Cards: Mastercard Gaming Worldwide - $50, PlayStation Store - $50, Apple - $50, Instacart - $100, Boston Pizza - $50, Moxies - $50, Uber Eats - $50, HBC - $50. One transaction per 12-hour period. Offer may be combined with other bonus offers. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES card must be presented/collector number entered at time of transaction. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to 2 weeks after your transaction for Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account.

**********************************************************************************************************************************
Confectionery, salted snacks, ice cream, fast food

Terms + Conditions​

5 Bonus Miles
Buy 2 or more select snacks in-store*
Ends Sun, Sep 4

Offer valid July 4, 2022 to September 4, 2022, at participating Shell locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and the Northwest Territories only (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 5 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you buy any 2 products from the bread/bakery, snacks (i.e. confectionery, salted snacks, ice cream, fast food), fountain (cold drink) or packaged drink (bottled or canned) categories, AND get an additional 10 Bonus Miles when the above purchase includes at least 1 item from the following list of products: Coca Cola 500ml, Coke with Coffee 355ml, Coke Taste the Track 355ml, Powerade 710 - 946ml, Glaceau Vitamin Water 591ml, Smartwater 591ml, Nestea 500ml, Gold Peak 547ml, Peace Tea 695ml, Minute Maid 355ml, or Red Bull 250 ml. Maximum 15 Bonus Miles from this offer per 12-hour period. A valid AIR MILES Card must be presented/Collector Number entered at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks post transaction for Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Shell Canada Products. The Shell logo is a trademark of Shell Brands International AG. Used under license.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************
10 Bonus Miles

Buy 2 or more select snacks or beverages including a participating Coke product in-store*
Ends Sun, Sep 4
Coca Cola 500ml, Coke with Coffee 355ml, Coke Taste the Track 355ml, Powerade 710 - 946ml, Glaceau Vitamin Water 591ml, Smartwater 591ml, Nestea 500ml, Gold Peak 547ml, Peace Tea 695ml, Minute Maid 355ml, or Red Bull 250 ml

Terms + Conditions​

Offer valid July 4, 2022 to September 4, 2022, at participating Shell locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and the Northwest Territories only (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 5 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you buy any 2 products from the bread/bakery, snacks (i.e. confectionery, salted snacks, ice cream, fast food), fountain (cold drink) or packaged drink (bottled or canned) categories, AND get an additional 10 Bonus Miles when the above purchase includes at least 1 item from the following list of products: Coca Cola 500ml, Coke with Coffee 355ml, Coke Taste the Track 355ml, Powerade 710 - 946ml, Glaceau Vitamin Water 591ml, Smartwater 591ml, Nestea 500ml, Gold Peak 547ml, Peace Tea 695ml, Minute Maid 355ml, or Red Bull 250 ml. Maximum 15 Bonus Miles from this offer per 12-hour period. A valid AIR MILES Card must be presented/Collector Number entered at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks post transaction for Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Shell Canada Products. The Shell logo is a trademark of Shell Brands International AG. Used under license.
********************************************************************************************************************************************

This appears on the Airmiles site so no longer email specific
50 Bonus Miles
Spend $20+ on qualifying non-fuel products in a single transaction in-store*
Ends Wed, Jul 13

Excludes tobacco products, lottery tickets, gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law

Terms + Conditions​

Offer valid June 30 – July 13, 2022 at participating Shell locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and the Northwest Territories (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 50 AIR MILES® Bonus MilesTM when you complete a purchase of a minimum $20 on qualifying non-fuel products (excludes tobacco products, lottery tickets, gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law). Valid on in-store purchases only. Maximum 50 Bonus Miles per transaction per collector number. Maximum one (1) transaction per week. A “week” is defined as the period from each Monday at 00:00:00 during the promotion period, until the following Sunday at 23:59:59. A valid AIR MILES card must be presented/collector number entered at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other bonus offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks after the end of the promotion for Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account.
******************************************************************************************************************************************
25 Bonus Miles
when you buy a Shell Car Wash Flex Pass. *
Ends Sun, Sep 4

Terms + Conditions​

Offer valid July 4 – September 4, 2022, at participating Shell locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and the Northwest Territories only (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 25 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles with the purchase of any Car Wash Flex Pass (5, 10 or 20). One transaction per 12-hour period. Offer may be combined with other bonus offers. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES card must be presented/collector number entered at time of transaction. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to 2 weeks after your transaction for Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Ugh. I used the personal shopper to get a Cabana for Discovery Cove for August. The numbers were dwindling for our date, so I was getting nervous it wouldn't be processed on time. They purchased it yesterday, and I was so happy until I actually looked at the reservation - they booked it under the shopper's name, not mine! You need photo ID for Discovery Cove reservations, there is no way I will actually get to use this. I've emailed them again, I really hope they can fix this up.

Ugh. I used the personal shopper to get a Cabana for Discovery Cove for August. The numbers were dwindling for our date, so I was getting nervous it wouldn't be processed on time. They purchased it yesterday, and I was so happy until I actually looked at the reservation - they booked it under the shopper's name, not mine! You need photo ID for Discovery Cove reservations, there is no way I will actually get to use this. I've emailed them again, I really hope they can fix this up.
Good lord :eek: I know and understand that mistakes happen ( I am definitely NOT perfect :lmao: and can make some pretty hair brained mistakes) but YIKES!!!! I hope they get it sorted before your holiday!!! I would have them on speed dial and contacting them 2-3 times a day about it. Make yourself a pest. That really freaking SUCKS!!!!!

I think we are likely done with airmiles collecting when Sobeys leaves as well - I will focus on PC. However we will have a great summer this year thanks partly to airmiles (and PC). Booked AM Disney tickets in 2019 -used PC points (in the form of Disney gift cards) to move them to this year and add genie+. Booked flights to Florida and Newfoundland on AM this summer. Got Universal AM tickets. MNSSHP tickets with the Personal Shopper. Just ordered Wonderland tickets with fast lane plus with personal shopper. Have paid hotel deposit, memory maker and photos on the starcruiser with PC. And have a stockpile of PC paid gift cards for Savi’s and food and souvenirs and ILL for the Disney portion of our trip! I am down to 4000AM from over 80000, but it is all worth it!
Can I ask how long it took you to receive your tickets that your ordered through your personal shopper? I have just ordered last minute Disney tickets through a personal shopper and I am worried I will not get them in enough time to book the park reservation before we arrive or before the parks are all booked up. Our tickets are for Disney parks between July 18 and 22nd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter