Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Has anyone received their 100 bonus miles for the Mix & Match Airmilesshops offer back in March (spend $100 over two stores, get 100 miles)?

Has anyone received their 100 bonus miles for the Mix & Match Airmilesshops offer back in March (spend $100 over two stores, get 100 miles)?
Yes, those miles posted as soon as you met the requirements IF the miles for each transaction posted properly that is. If you haven't received them yet, you're past the time that you can chase them down. I still need to follow-up on the final however many since one of mine didn't post at all.

ilovetotravel1977

Is this the Promo?

Air Miles Mix and Match 2022

GET 750 BONUS MILES
when you spend $500 across 5 online stores or

GET 375 BONUS MILES
when you spend $250 across 3–4 online stores or

GET 100 BONUS MILES
when you spend $100 across 2 online stores

TERMS & CONDITIONS

LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Between 00:00:01 a.m. ET on March 3 and 23:59:59 p.m. on March 23, 2022, collectors must make, (i) purchases at 2 different participating online stores that cumulatively total $100 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes to qualify for 100 Bonus Miles; or (ii) purchases at 3 different participating online stores that cumulatively total $250 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes to qualify for 375 Bonus Miles, or (iii) purchases at 5 different participating online stores that cumulatively total $500 CDN or more excluding shipping, duty and taxes to qualify for 750 Bonus Miles. No minimum purchase required at any participating online store, but the minimum offer spend threshold must be made cumulatively across 2, 3 or 5 participating stores, respectively, to qualify. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Miles and qualify for this offer. Offer can be combined with other Bonus Miles offers. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following stores: eHarmony, Disney+, FabFitFun, Pimsleur, Wealthsimple, Weight Watchers, and any travel online stores (including, but not limited to travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays). Offer can be combined with other Bonus Miles offers. This offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Reward Miles on gift card purchases. See airmilesshops.ca for details. All online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Once you meet the $100 spend threshold at 2 participating online stores, 100 Bonus Miles will be deposited into your account. If you then meet the $250 spend threshold at 3 participating online stores, 275 Bonus Miles will be deposited into your account as a separate posting. If you then meet the $500 spend threshold at 5 participating online stores, the remaining 375 Miles will be deposited into your account. Limit of one (1) offer, to a maximum of 750 Bonus Miles, per collector number. Please allow up to 75 days after the bonus offer end date for all Bonus Miles to be posted to collector account.

ilovetotravel1977

Is this the Promo?

Air Miles Mix and Match 2022

GET 750 BONUS MILES
when you spend $500 across 5 online stores or

GET 375 BONUS MILES
when you spend $250 across 3–4 online stores or

GET 100 BONUS MILES
when you spend $100 across 2 online stores

TERMS & CONDITIONS

LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Between 00:00:01 a.m. ET on March 3 and 23:59:59 p.m. on March 23, 2022, collectors must make, (i) purchases at 2 different participating online stores that cumulatively total $100 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes to qualify for 100 Bonus Miles; or (ii) purchases at 3 different participating online stores that cumulatively total $250 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes to qualify for 375 Bonus Miles, or (iii) purchases at 5 different participating online stores that cumulatively total $500 CDN or more excluding shipping, duty and taxes to qualify for 750 Bonus Miles. No minimum purchase required at any participating online store, but the minimum offer spend threshold must be made cumulatively across 2, 3 or 5 participating stores, respectively, to qualify. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Miles and qualify for this offer. Offer can be combined with other Bonus Miles offers. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following stores: eHarmony, Disney+, FabFitFun, Pimsleur, Wealthsimple, Weight Watchers, and any travel online stores (including, but not limited to travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays). Offer can be combined with other Bonus Miles offers. This offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Reward Miles on gift card purchases. See airmilesshops.ca for details. All online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Once you meet the $100 spend threshold at 2 participating online stores, 100 Bonus Miles will be deposited into your account. If you then meet the $250 spend threshold at 3 participating online stores, 275 Bonus Miles will be deposited into your account as a separate posting. If you then meet the $500 spend threshold at 5 participating online stores, the remaining 375 Miles will be deposited into your account. Limit of one (1) offer, to a maximum of 750 Bonus Miles, per collector number. Please allow up to 75 days after the bonus offer end date for all Bonus Miles to be posted to collector account.
If it’s this offer, my bonus AM got posted right away as I made more purchases to move from one tier to the next.

Hey guys. Just checking in . Airmiles hunting here is scarce . foodlands big promos are never stuff we use, I’ve stopped getting any email offers even shell No idea why.
We are getting close to our trip . I pre-registered go C DAS yesterday . I signed right on at 7 and was off by 8 with him registered and all of our 7 days preselections made. We got everything we wanted. Slinky each day at HS and RnR one day and ToT the second. Epcot was harder so we ended up with TestTrack and Soaring both days. But I’m just happy it was done in an hour and not 4+ hours like I’ve read about.
So I’m terrified one of us will get sick before our trip. Going to try and lock down The two weeks prior to. We are in outbreak at work and kids spring sports are ramping up. It’s scary.
Hope everyone is well.
Hugs T

Metro
Quick Tickets Lotto
Page 11 of 14
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/13406/1463265?page=11&sourceID=10&position=19
One offer per collector number
Can not be combined with another offer
Spend $10 get 15 Airmiles. (On a single QuickTicket Transaction).

*****The wording is confusing to me. So I can or can not do another Airmiles offer on the same receipt??????****
Sorry it took so long to answer but i wanted to be able to show you the answer! I needed to get a gift card for a wedding (Amazon ones are as close to fraud-proof as you can possibly get BTW), milk & lottery tickets and figured i could knock out another $100 Mastercard transaction. I chose a product that would trigger 2 separate offers (5 miles on Natrel milk and 7 miles on $5 spent on milk) to show you that, yes, all of the offers will work together. I bought a lotto max and 649 so that's actually TWO separate tickets, one's $4 and the other is $6 to make $10 total Transaction.
1653663177842.png

it's been a long time since we got an offer from Mastercard and I got the same one others mentioned above (yes, doesn't matter what you buy for THIS offer)

I also got one that came from Airmiles that does have conditions we're used to seeing but i can easily spend $125 and I'm sure i can find$25 worth in the garden section to complete the 2nd part

View attachment 670557
I got both of these offers too (spend $125 on groceries, spend $50 get $100 for 5 times). I did a $128 shop on Saturday. Hoping it counts for both!

Also I managed to finish my May Shell offer right under the wire!

Glad to see I’m not the only one surfing the interwebs so late. I’m waiting to go and pick up DD from the airport. Her flight has been delayed 3 times and it got to the point I thought it might be cancelled. Anyway they just touched down so now I’m waiting to hear that she is off the plane. Fingers crossed that there are no further delays.

Fairly decent few days for Airmiles, needed kitty litter so stopped at Global Pet foods - only 1 mile BUT one more scan of the card on my phone counting towards the 50 for OYNX. Metro for frozen blueberries (new regular price is now $7.49, on sale for $3.99, yes please!), toilet paper & paper towels (again due to huge sale!), only 2 miles but closer to the 50. Went outside to the garden centre and picked up the lazy family's solution to gardening - 2 hanging baskets full of purple wave petunias to get those bonus 25 miles. Came home, dug a couple of holes, broke the pots and dropped the plants into the holes, POOF instant garden
1653938200812.png
Today I stopped at Sobeys on my way home from Brampton (they finally hired more staff and I have access to my treatments again WOOT!) and cleaned up! Spent $116.75 & snagged 330 miles. Since we've barely made 2 fill ups the last couple of months I'm hoping my Shell offer drops to only needing 2 instead of 3 for June.

Let's finish off this post with pictures of another finished project - a small crossbody bag for my niece who loves the Movie UP, even named her eldest Carl. I know pride is one of the biggie sins but I'm proud of how this turned out!
1653938489506.png
1653938506873.png

I just about puked last night when I filled up my car :scared1: :faint: Dh has been filling up my car as when he would get in to move it - it was way past the point where he always fills up (Yes..we are that couple lol) and he has went to fill it. Sigh He always fills at Shell - I go to superstore lol. So there are always extra miles when he fills up.

All was well at Shell in Mississauga this morning ,,,, yep they had no problem taking my $50 dollars for a quick mini fill up.:sad2:
Such sticker shock ,,,, I really feel for people driving for a living right now.:sad1:
Yesterday my Landscaper (Condo Garden Home) was saying his costs have gone way up in the past couple of months due to gas price increases.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!