Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Early morning shop
Other than the elderly lady who didn't understand that I didn't want her groceries on the check out treadmill with my groceries I made it out of the store in record time.
Stocked up on some ginger ale ,diet coke and sprite.
No Dasani water available.
287 Airmiles
+ 95 on my sons card for a package of fruit Danishes because MY MINI DONUTS ARE GONE!!!!!
I hope they are coming back!!

The parking lots are filling up fast ,,I guess people are a tad anxious to eat on patios and shop....wow oh wow.
Me .......................................... I am hiding out at home.

Happy shopping
Hugs Mel

+ 95 on my sons card for a package of fruit Danishes because MY MINI DONUTS ARE GONE!!!!!
I hope they are coming back!!
Oh no - not the mini donuts - hope they come back for you.
Today is National German Chocolate cake day but I couldn't find one of them so I got a Black Forest Cake for dessert tonight. It is chocolate so will work just fine for me. I just read on my National Day list that tomorrow is Peanut Butter cookie day so I will either buy of make them for tomorrow and yes I have a list of all the National Days and I send it out to my family and friends every month. Oh and today is also Corn on the Cob day so I will be having that for dinner tonight. More to add to my shopping list to try and earn those air miles.

Just back from a Metro shop. I used Cash AM to pay for my order. All processed as it should. I got home and looked at my account and this is what I see
I didn't do an evoucher order.

Usually a cash AM purchase shows up like this

Anyone else experience this. Is it unique to Metro?

Uggh not am related but I figured you guys would understand .. spending the whole day awaiting Sheridan announcement of how their programs will be delivered online to be announced by today. Ridiculous they obviously know by now .. announce it already People are trying to plan
Any word yet TammyLynn33?

Yes. We heard around lunch he’s virtual at least for Fall. He is so happy as am I. He will have another year or half year to work with the team while he studies ..
little sister ain’t happy she was ready to claim his room
Great to hear.
Yeah I have 3 brothers and couldn't wait for the oldest one to leave ,,,I had his bags packed for him the day he mentioned moving out and told his girlfriend I'd pay her to marry him,
LOL.

Finally, my BMO M/C AM showed up in my account. A week late. They have never taken that long to post (usually post the next day) but they are there now with no intervention required on my part.

Finally, my BMO M/C AM showed up in my account. A week late. They have never taken that long to post (usually post the next day) but they are there now with no intervention required on my part.

That is weird, my BMO MC posts tomorrow but the AM are already there. I wonder what happened to your account!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter