Airmiles Armchair Chatter

blah, I was getting annoyed because I did do a Bonus Boom and I was worried about my points but it looks like I did April's and not March's. Will continue to patiently wait. lol

I want to make sure they're going to post before going out of my way to do more. I miss Blue Fridays. :sad1:

March Bonus Boom posted.

View attachment 580905
Was that the Bonus Boom that ran from March 25-April 14th? I just got off the phone with AM who said there was another Bonus Boom in March and that the March/April one hasn't posted yet.

Anyone else who received the Bonus Boom yesterday please chime in as well. I'm just trying to get my ducks in a row before going to battle with AM

blah, I was getting annoyed because I did do a Bonus Boom and I was worried about my points but it looks like I did April's and not March's. Will continue to patiently wait. lol

I want to make sure they're going to post before going out of my way to do more. I miss Blue Fridays. :sad1:
Did you just call them and get that line from them? See my note above.

Was that the Bonus Boom that ran from March 25-April 14th? I just got off the phone with AM who said there was another Bonus Boom in March and that the March/April one hasn't posted yet.

Anyone else who received the Bonus Boom yesterday please chime in as well. I'm just trying to get my ducks in a row before going to battle with AM
Mine was from the May 13 to May 26th. I know this because I didn't do the March/April one. I couldn't put together 3 offers.
I'm surprised they would post the May one but leave the March/April one open. That just doesn't make sense.

Anyone have weirdness happening with their account right now? I just logged in and my profile is undetected - 0 miles across the board, but my transactions are showing up.

No I didn't call them. I just checked my transactions listing and the bonus transactions I did are all in early April so I think I'm in the same boat as you.

I just did online chat after the lovely unhelpful call I had. I straightened things out on my account then was able to update DH and DS as well. Do an online chat they should be able to straighten it out. The Bonus Boom which posted June 9 was for the Bonus Boom March 25-April 14. Just be prepared with all your transactions and dates.

Anyone have weirdness happening with their account right now? I just logged in and my profile is undetected - 0 miles across the board, but my transactions are showing up.

I was just finishing up my online chat when it happened. I saw my 40,000AM disappear and nearly had heart failure. Checked the other accounts and by the time I got to the 3rd it had all gone back to normal.

Mine was from the May 13 to May 26th. I know this because I didn't do the March/April one. I couldn't put together 3 offers.
I'm surprised they would post the May one but leave the March/April one open. That just doesn't make sense.
There was also an email offer from back in April that posted the other day. If your posting says Bonus Boom it's an error take it as a bonus. It's too early for the May one to post.

So I am out of luck with the Bonus Bust March 25th to April 14th
I did not keep the required paper work.
Seriously going forward 3-4 months of paper work for 95 Airmiles is not worth it.
I'm out
Hugs
Mel

Alright Edit:
I checked our Bonus Boom thread and was able to come up with the required information PLUS I had a half decent chat person (NOT Charles) and the 95 Missing Bonus Boom Airmiles are being added.
Whew alot of work for 95 airmiles.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Ok just to keep things straight we had a
May 13 to 26, 2021 Bonus Boom
Which included Vitamin water right ?,,I have a receipt for that and a Shell receipt for May 13 $11.98 total (May Bonus Boom on my transactions).
not sure what else I did.

• May 13, 2021

MAY BONUS BOOM NON-FUEL OFFER

• 1623353512924.png

May 16, 2021
1623353623062.png
MAY BONUS BOOM FUEL OFFER
+5

Last edited:
Yes. It always pays to let everyone know which offers your did. (post 28,307 page 1416)

I think AM is now aware that the Sobeys offers were not coded correctly to automatically show up.

I finally figured out what the 3X accelerator offer was for. It was for my CC. Turns out I won't be earning as many AM as I previously thought. That and they forgot to post the biggest part of my CC AM. I will give that one a week or so and then follow up with them on that.

Going forward I need a separate Bonus Boom thread please.
Hugs
Mel
OK, i will start a new thread every time there is one of these promos because it's clear they will be more frequent and it's hard to track what's going on when we're waiting for 2 to post while the next one is starting! Just give me a reminder for the starting date for the June one and I'll start it right now!

Yes. It always pays to let everyone know which offers your did. (post 28,307 page 1416)

I think AM is now aware that the Sobeys offers were not coded correctly to automatically show up.

I finally figured out what the 3X accelerator offer was for. It was for my CC. Turns out I won't be earning as many AM as I previously thought. That and they forgot to post the biggest part of my CC AM. I will give that one a week or so and then follow up with them on that.
OMG
I am so happy that I am not losing my memory here!!!
That Airmiles CHAT person had me so confused and upset.,,,, just crazy.
He wanted coupon codes,,,, dates I opted in etc......
Thanks Hon.
Hugs
Mel

The first on I had (talking) just got me p***d off. I was so mad when I got off the phone. She was trying to tell me I needed to wait. I knew better, calmed down and tried a different approach (online chat). I don't like doing it that way because I don't type really fast and I find it difficult to get my point across.

This time it worked out.

I just checked my AM account and what should happen to show up. The automatic posting of Bonus Boom for March. Now I have two of them. Years ago when there was a double posting after an incident like this I called and they honestly didn't know what to do to take them back (they eventually figured it out). I think I'll just make note of these and not call the next time they short change me on something.

Anyone else get theirs come through, finally?

I just checked my AM account and what should happen to show up. The automatic posting of Bonus Boom for March. Now I have two of them. Years ago when there was a double posting after an incident like this I called and they honestly didn't know what to do to take them back (they eventually figured it out). I think I'll just make note of these and not call the next time they short change me on something.

Anyone else get theirs come through, finally?

Exact same thing happened to me.
I let them figure it out ,,it's not like Airmiles doesn't owe me a few miles.

Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter