Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Thank you! I LOVE this….how did you make that?
I used to design things here on the creative DIS design thread for free (bookmarks ,, journals,, autograph books,, cruise door magnets ,, cruise everything) but demand and lets say theft of designs got too crazy so I switched to a small online Etsy shop. After a few years it kind of became a job instead of fun so I closed up shop and now just putter around every once in awhile.
Have fun exploring this adventure with your daughter.

Hugs Mel

Max pass, I earned 663 airmiles, 507 at Metro and 156 at Shell.

I'm not sure I'd do either again Easter weekend. Shell, hard to pay $10 for 156 airmiles, but I didn't purchase anything I wouldn't have or go out of my way so I guess I'm still ahead. May investigate instore purchases someday when I have time. Metro, great return but just a hard weekend to shop. Only days were day before Easter (I don't enjoy shopping during a busy weekend or buying last minute for a holiday but I did), Easter day (not happening) which left Easter Monday which was a second shop and worked out well.

Glad to have the airmiles though.

I used to design things here on the creative DIS design thread for free (bookmarks ,, journals,, autograph books,, cruise door magnets ,, cruise everything) but demand and lets say theft of designs got too crazy so I switched to a small online Etsy shop. After a few years it kind of became a job instead of fun so I closed up shop and now just putter around every once in awhile.
Have fun exploring this adventure with your daughter.

Hugs Mel
If you are interested….and if not I would totally understand. I’ve had a ton of thing’s swirling through my head. I’m thinking I might like to have a few things made up for DD to take with her. No solid ideas right now though. Maybe a journal or a pillow cover. Her crew life will be very different this time around and there are things she is going to be taking that she didn’t last time. She has already mentioned linens and wants some room decor.

LOL….she’s already asked me to do the leg work on getting Google Fi set up or finding some sort of phone/data plan that will work internationally. There is a lot to get sorted out in the next 6-7 weeks.

If you are interested….and if not I would totally understand. I’ve had a ton of thing’s swirling through my head. I’m thinking I might like to have a few things made up for DD to take with her. No solid ideas right now though. Maybe a journal or a pillow cover. Her crew life will be very different this time around and there are things she is going to be taking that she didn’t last time. She has already mentioned linens and wants some room decor.

LOL….she’s already asked me to do the leg work on getting Google Fi set up or finding some sort of phone/data plan that will work internationally. There is a lot to get sorted out in the next 6-7 weeks.
Hi Hon
Sorry I am not designing anymore but I know that there are lots of people on Etsy that do cruise designs..
Best wishes
Hugs Mel

Last edited:

I have to make time for this this week..
But dang my hairdressers prices have gone way up,,, But the alternative is doing it myself ,uh nope.
View attachment 854007
Have a great week everyone!
Hugs Mel

Hmmmmm I wonder what our Ottawa Mom is doing today in Disney?
I've been cutting my own since Covid. I went last December for a proper hair cut and have been maintaining that since, but it's Short. So using clippers makes it a bit easy. If it was longer it would be a lot harder to do myself.

DH went to fill up at Shell. I put all the cards in the correct order. My MC on bottom, then AM card on top, then CAA card on top of it. Elastic band around it. No mistakes like using the wrong credit card. It works.😂
I've actually started using the Shell app to pay. All the cards are in there and the 5 cents a litre is automatically applied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter