Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Went to a Shell last night and the only options in Easypay were $20 or $40!? So that’s not even the 30 liters.
luckily I did my B3 last week when you could still put the full 30 liters in. Just went last night to top up and do the lottery and non-fuel B3 offers.
Yeah! I think I had $20 or $45? BUT my Amex was pre-authorized for the normal $125. 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s totally new for everyone to be under these restrictions so it’s totally fine. Just figured it was a bit par for the course with the big promos. If you’re not chasing the offers, when you actually find an offer you can use it’s not in your favour 😂

Looking for recommendations for Craveable frozen meals please.

Thanks
Hugs Mel
If you mean the Crave meals.....I get those for my work lunches but only when they are on sale. Full price they are over $5 and lean cuisines are on sale every week for $2 so....
I like any of the egg ones, in particular the steak and egg. Also, the pulled pork one. The rest of them are just way too high in carbs. If I can find a few minutes to swing by Metro again I'll grab a few of these too. I don't mind treating myself at $3.99. LOL....that's a truly adult statement isn't it. Sort of like when you put down a package of meat because you found one that was 5 cents cheaper.

Darn! You guys are making it HARD! DD has been a Hello Kitty fan since she was a wee one. She's not doing Christmas this year (except for her Christmas Eve ornament and her stocking-and 1 gift I bought), but this would make an EXCELLENT Passover gift for her. I changed my mind....you guys just made it EASY for me!
Do you remember these Loungefly bags? I got an email from Airmiles today to state that the Hello Kitty bag I ordered was on backorder and wouldn't be in stock until January. As a result, I could wait or cancel (um, no, not happening) but either way they are sending a Hello Kitty blanket as a consolation for having to wait. It should be in stock in the next two weeks, and then sent to me. So, DD will get both at Passover. And Mommy is very happy!

If you're like me and ended up kicking yourself because you neglected to complete your online shopping before midnight, fear not! Cyber Week with 15x sitewide for the win :P I just updated post #5 with all the new/ongoing multipliers the individual stores also have, so if you're still hoping to get an order or 2 in before shipping deadlines pass, have a look to see if anything is on the list and get clicking!

After lots of thinking, researching and chatting we made a decision on the sound bar we wanted for our TV over the weekend. The original thought was to use PC points in some fashion to pay for the new stuff but we ended up using a different approach that let me snag a poop-ton of miles in the process. We found it at Best Buy and figured we would buy a gift card at Staples with Mastercard to tick off a few targeted email offers plus work towards the B3 threshold but i poked around online first to see if I could earn a few miles and TAA-DAA, The Source sells it! No gift card for them so we picked up Rexall cards since I still shop there a lot and I ordered the sound bar thru the Airmilesshop site to earn (sitting down??) over 700 miles!!!!!!!! We've decided we'll keep a running spreadsheet and use the PC Points for groceries until the sound bar is "paid for", I also used some for an Airfryer, stopped at a Sobey's to get some of the spreadable cheese in the orange container for the holidays on the secondary card and then hit up Shell for my last 30l fill-up in November. Good weekend!

Just sharing
Ok I know it's purple but I saw middle son soaking his feet in a plastic bin last week.
He is so hard to buy for and I think he'll like that it heats the water up.... just hope it arrives in time for Christmas.
1638318162027.png

Conair® Body Benefits Heated Foot Spa

825 Dream Miles
The Body Benefits Heated foot spa provides a soothing, reviving experience. The foot spa combines stimulating massage rollers, gentle bubbles and comforting heat to help you relax and improve circulation.
  • Real heat function!
  • Heats water up to 40°C – 104° F
  • 300 Watts of power
  • Bubbles for relaxation
  • 2 foot rollers for added massage
  • Translucent design to monitor water level
  • Splash guard
  • Toe touch control
Hugs Mel

Okay kids…another hiccup in the travel plans. Thank you Omicron. The feds just reinstated the quarantine for travellers. EVERYONE arriving in Canada from all countries will be tested upon arrival. You must then quarantine until you receive a negative result. If your quarantine plan is not approved you will be required to go to one of the hotels. The only exception is for those arriving from the USA…no testing/quarantine required right now. This starts tonight. They said more is to come later this week and the USA has made an announcement that some further restrictions are coming.

I think some of you have trips coming up. So it’s something to be aware of. We will be talking about our January trip tomorrow…DH is working late tonight. The only thing working in our favour is that we have until Christmas to make a firm decision. I feel like I’m going to be disappointed though.

Things i noticed in the flyers at 4:30 this morning (soooo tired of not sleeping)
Metro:

• The app coupon is for ice cream, hubby LOVES the pistachio, I'll be getting this on both cards for the B3 offer
  • $10 in quicktickets gets 15 miles (MORE than the Shell B3 offer)
  • Looks like there will be another targeted threshold spend, no idea what it is yet

Foodland:
  • buy $50 gift card for Boston Pizza, Pizza Pizza, Footlocker or the Gap and get 60 miles

Sobey's:
  • same gift cards offer as Foodland
  • Cheez-It or Tollhouse crackers 2/$5.50 buy 4 get 50 miles

Things i noticed in the flyers at 4:30 this morning (soooo tired of not sleeping)
Metro:

• The app coupon is for ice cream, hubby LOVES the pistachio, I'll be getting this on both cards for the B3 offer
  • Looks like there will be another targeted threshold spend, no idea what it is yet

Foodland:
  • buy $50 gift card for Boston Pizza, Pizza Pizza, Footlocker or the Gap and get 60 miles

Sobey's:
Can you explain how the Metro app coupon works please? I have the app on my phone, do I just open it and click on the offer? Do I need to show them anything when I purchase the product? I've never done this offer before and just not sure what to do.
Thanks

You got it. You open the app click on the offer. It tuns dark and a check mark appears. Purchase your ice cream, swipe your AM card and you will see the savings on the cash computer screen. It's as easy as that. If you're doing it for B3 take a screenshot of your offers page and you will see that it has been used. Save this for proof as nothing will appear on your receipt except for the $ savings.

I often hop on my computer Metro account and just double check that the offer has a "check mark" on it before I go to the store. It's easy sometimes to click on it and then accidentally click on it again and de-activate it.

Metro:

Foodland:

Sobey's:
Thanks for posting this. I missed seeing the Boston Pizza gift cards when I looked at the Safeway flyer. Will have to get a couple of those as well as the Safeway gift cards. 😃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!