Airmiles Armchair Chatter

O/T Off Topic
Life of a school staff member.
Severe eye infection. Can barely see at times.
No Dr appointments available till Friday.
Pay for an online doc video chat.
Gave wrong info for pharmacy cause i can't see screen properly.
Got son to do it.
Now I have to go for a Covid test,,something about Covid and eye infections.
I have never had such a bad eye infection. Anyone have any home remedies I'm listening.burning tearing itching,blurred vision ,eyes so red,,,etc.
Looks like I'm out for airmiles shopping..
ok this only took an hour to write,
hugs everyone.
mel
Ewww...so sorry. I can relate. DH had on going eye infections last year. Dr told him to put Camomile tea bags on his eye. Of course he couldn’t be bothered and then just went on whining about it. Anyway, nice warm tea bag for each eye. Also be careful about cross contamination....don’t touch the infected eye with anything (including your hands) and then touch the other eye.

i guess you have another use for face masks now. Use them to shield your eyelids from warm or cold compresses...

I hope you feel better soon, eye infections are AWFUL

O/T Off Topic
Got son to do it.
I have never had such a bad eye infection. Anyone have any home remedies I'm listening.burning tearing itching,blurred vision ,eyes so red,,,etc.
hugs everyone.
mel

oh no that’s awful. I hope you get relief soon! Pink eye was an early screening question actually.They did drop it as it was less if a stand alone symptom.. ( in short fever cough loss taste & smell “unusual “fatigue ha ha ha
Are my symptoms I turn ppl away for at the present ) that said I turned away a psw student who had been puking all day a week ago yeah no not even before covid thanks
Feel better soon

Last edited:

Does anyone else get frustrated with Amazon's invoice system? I place my order, I record the cost that I'm quoted which is on one (or three bills). THEN one by one (or sometimes a couple) of things are charged to the credit card. I have to search to see which item(s) is being charged. I'm left with one unaccounted charge-but MAYBE it is for that last item, with ALL the taxes from all the orders included???? I'd say OT, but I went through airmilesshops. Does that count? :rotfl:

O/T Off Topic
Got son to do it.
hugs everyone.
mel
Oh, Mel. Feel better soon!
bea0f98b4afc141cf68827b395f6e398.gif

Does anyone else get frustrated with Amazon's invoice system? I place my order, I record the cost that I'm quoted which is on one (or three bills). THEN one by one (or sometimes a couple) of things are charged to the credit card. I have to search to see which item(s) is being charged. I'm left with one unaccounted charge-but MAYBE it is for that last item, with ALL the taxes from all the orders included???? I'd say OT, but I went through airmilesshops. Does that count? :rotfl:
I find that frustrating as well. I really do try not to order from Amazon...but darn...sometimes it's the only place I can find said item. It's especially frustrating when I am trying to keep track of any items for bonus AM.

I find that frustrating as well. I really do try not to order from Amazon...but darn...sometimes it's the only place I can find said item. It's especially frustrating when I am trying to keep track of any items for bonus AM.
I'm trying to buy local as well, but some things.....

Of COURSE it's a Blue Week... We leave for WDW :earsgirl: for 11 nights on Tuesday, so we're trying to use up what we already have. There are a couple of things I'll grab on the weekend, but no major shop for me this week.

ooh have fun. Pls report back when you get back . Thinking maybe our Xmas trip will be on

Not much of a Blue Week. I'm not certain if its' that I can't eat half of what I used to buy or mostly that the deals just aren't great anymore. Only managed to get 275 miles for my trouble today (but it's all stuff we need and use regularly so I guess that's ok)

Not much of a Blue Week. I'm not certain if its' that I can't eat half of what I used to buy or mostly that the deals just aren't great anymore. Only managed to get 275 miles for my trouble today (but it's all stuff we need and use regularly so I guess that's ok)
I agree, not a lot I buy this time either but I will pick up a couple of Boston Pizza $50 gift cards to earn 65 AM each. Those will get used.

We originally had Caribbean Beach booked mainly for the Skyliner, but when we heard that POR was reopening in time for our trip, we couldn't resist switching!
can't wait to go back, that's our favourite resort. I'm anxious to see how the food is being handled now, I've stopped following my Facebook allergy groups because it's just depressing to know i can't eat out until we can go back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter