Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Whoa! That's a lot of miles! What type of tickets are are you going to be buying?

3 day park to park.. before we hard to Disney .. I think 4 are 15,800 and one in my sons card ..:)

I think you guys are right like everything else once demand goes up #of miles will go up.. we will be vaccinated by then and I’m ok with quarantine ( tho I can’t see by then )so we may take the chance this week

Placed an order through AM Shops at Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday and the AM's for the purchase plus the Bonus Boom miles are already posted, dated yesterday as well.
Wow!
Meanwhile I'm still waiting on a purchase made through AM Shops from last Bonus Boom of which I have never received the extra Bonus Boom miles either. There's never rhyme or reason.

stopped in at Shell on my way home after getting a treatment to pick up treats for my hubby and daughter and was getting concerned that the miles hadn't posted yet. It all fell into the category of things we don't really need but I knew they'd like what I picked up and I carefully only bought stuff with miles. Spent just over 13 and snagged 12 miles, plus part of the Mastercard threshold. Posted this morning but still missing 10 for the Pepsi products, not fighting for those though

Screenshot_20210517-073843_AIR MILES.jpg

Those shell offers are good. I got my 5 bonus airmiles for gas but all the attached stores here are privately owned and not shell so I never get those..
I can’t stop laughing I did foodland shopping and metro and airmiles shops and I know they are all coming as well as my MC miles and I’m sitting here now 2 miles away ha ha

Shell is getting tricky. I just received an email saying there were offers I still had time to use. Fill up "once" and get 50AM. We did this offer on May 5th and received the AM. If I just went on what the email said I might be tempted to do it again but would I get the 50AM a second time. They don't seem to know I was already awarded the 50AM this month.

Shell is getting tricky. I just received an email saying there were offers I still had time to use. Fill up "once" and get 50AM. We did this offer on May 5th and received the AM. If I just went on what the email said I might be tempted to do it again but would I get the 50AM a second time. They don't seem to know I was already awarded the 50AM this month.
I got that email this morning as well. I think it's just a standard roll out email. I have also received my bonus 50AM about a week ago.

My old steam mops (2) both died, and I just got a new one using AM on Wednesday. I used it yesterday, and I am pleased.

I usually buy something for my grandson's summer birthday from AM, but the only 'events and attractions' is movie vouchers, and I'm not sure that that is what I want to give him.

I did, however, find a bread baking kit that would be great for DD for Christmas. It 'costs' almost double what I would pay in the store, but 1) I probably wouldn't buy it in the store at that price and 2) no cash outlay. Since I'm not really thinking about flights/tickets right now, I'm good to spend my points. :)
I still have all the cineplex vouchers I redeemed in late February 2020 for my daughter's birthday party. Her and her friends were going to see Mulan on what was supposed to be opening weekend. The theatres here closed the week before, opened briefly a few weeks later and have been closed for nearly a year. Fortunately they have no expiry date on them, I'm still holding out hope we can use them before she ages out of the kids pricing.

Just finished my Bonus Boom. Shell gas, BOM spend $250, AM Shops spend $80. That should net me 5 AM's for Shell, 100 AM for BMO, 40 AM's for AM Shops and 95 AM for Bonus Boom. So 240 bonus AM's for this round. Not to bad. Add to that the regular AM's I would get on those purchases and that's about another 30.

Most of my BMO was the purchase of a $210 Disney GC. I don't do a lot of shopping at AM food stores so this is the best way to get in the spend threshold for BMO. I don't love having Disney GC's but since we are paying for WDW and the cruise for three families it is going to be a ton of US $$'s so why not get some bonus AM's while I'm at it. Hopefully I don't get stuck with thousands in Disney cards, lol.

I am done mine -BMO Foodland and Shell and DS -airmilesshops foodland shell
His miles at airmiles shops staples already posted ..
None of mine posted bc I’m waiting for those 2 miles ha ha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter