Airmiles Armchair Chatter

So I was thinking of my granddaughter today and decided to show her that.
She is finishing off grade 11 this year and also working part time.
I picked this new gift set. The Naked Bee Coconut & Honey.
Not bad for 6 products,
791 Airmiles -200 email coupon code= Total 591 airmiles.
I just checked and it does seem to be sold out now though.

It's nice that I can get things delivered to her up in Barrie with no postage fee.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Online phone chat
There are going to be more & more email code offers (like the one I got for 200 airmiles off any dream merchandise product) in the future.

Note:*********
Do not use the code then cancel the order ,,code can only be used once ,,today they made a one time exception for me and added 200 points into my account.

Lots of new items to look over.
LUG Bags

Hugs
Mel

Online phone chat
There are going to be more & more email code offers (like the one I got for 200 airmiles off any dream merchandise product) in the future.

Do not use the code then cancel the order ,,code can only be used once ,,today they made a one time exception for me and added 200 points into my account.

LUG Bags

Hugs
Mel
I never got the email, but LUG bags. :love: Luggage and bags are my weakness. :D

Online phone chat

LUG Bags

Hugs
Mel
I never got the email either but I did just cash in over 9000 points for the PS5 I ordered so maybe they don't care about me.

I wasn't going to do my middle son's card for the Bonus Boom but he got a Sobeys spend anything get 95 Airmiles ,,
so I bought two Vitamin mineral waters and got the 95 + 15 = 110 Airmiles.

I hit Shell up for some Lottery tickets $20 for my youngest son's Birthday this weekend and $10.00 in snacks for one of his gift bags,,, I am making an fancy Uber Eats gift bag with a voucher I got from Airmiles.

So my middle son's Airmiles Bonus Boom is done.

Hugs
Mel

Bonus boom is completed for me. BMO cc used to pay for Shell gas = 2 And yes supreme fuel for the boat and then a fill on the truck was 200.00 + But we now have a full tank of fuel in the boat. Now they can take me out fishing all I want :rotfl:

Safeway...I used 95 cash miles and used a gift card for the remainder for a couple of items for a couple of lunches for me.

BOOM....done lol. Without much effort. I like it when it happens like that.

I need to spend $14 on my M/C and and I will be done my card, DH is done already. We have until Wednesday, correct? I lose track on the dates/days of the week LOL

My BMO miles posted today for the boom that is ..
I just saw someone on Fb airmiles group say it took 2 months for her tickets to be emailed to her .. anyone else have that experience ?

My BMO miles posted today for the boom that is ..
I just saw someone on Fb airmiles group say it took 2 months for her tickets to be emailed to her .. anyone else have that experience ?
BMO AM for which bonus boom? I didn't do the BMO offer for the March/April on but I just completed it for the May Bonus Boom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts